I really wanna **** a cosplay chick

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I actually work with one...shyt was hella weird. But she literally said that was a big issue in the cosplay community. Even though these white boys don't look shyt like Ciel or Cloud or Levi Ackerman. Or none of that.

Yup, I completely believe it. Most nerdy/geeky communities are :mjpls: and a lot of the time, it's blatant and out in the open. That's why they go wild over a Jessica Nigri. She's white, young, blonde with a huge rack. To them, it's a dream come true.

It also might have something to do with us just being straight up underrepresented. We don't have too many black leads in comics, games and movies, so naturally, we don't see too many black cosplayers. That community has some weird sense of elitism though, so anybody can catch a stray. It's not the most accepting either.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been to con's and the likes, and to be honest most the chicks there aint trying to smash random dudes. Doesn't matter how hot you think you are...Now if you show up in a dope con outfit and are in character. A couple drinks and conversations later your in there.

Sadly there aren't many "fit" con chicks. Let alone black ones.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I've been to con's and the likes, and to be honest most the chicks there aint trying to smash random dudes. Doesn't matter how hot you think you are...Now if you show up in a dope con outfit and are in character. A couple drinks and conversations later your in there.

Sadly there aren't many "fit" con chicks. Let alone black ones.

Bolded is truth. Cons are usually for just having fun and meeting new people, so going in expecting to smash in that weekend will leave you disappointed. It's doable though, it just takes more work. But it's better to meet them there and then move in once the convention weekend is over though. More room to work with.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bolded is truth. Cons are usually for just having fun and meeting new people, so going in expecting to smash in that weekend will leave you disappointed. It's doable though, it just takes more work. But it's better to meet them there and then move in once the convention weekend is over though. More room to work with.
ain't no afterparty tho? preferably at a bar / club where people get drunk and wild out

i always figured these cons would be this great big party atmosphere with everyone letting loose... of course they ain't trying to pick up people during the con.. but the after parties... i figured they were like halloween night out there.. and we all know how loose broads get on a drunken halloween nights

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
ain't no afterparty tho? preferably at a bar / club where people get drunk and wild out

i always figured these cons would be this great big party atmosphere with everyone letting loose... of course they ain't trying to pick up people during the con.. but the after parties... i figured they were like halloween night out there.. and we all know how loose broads get on a drunken halloween nights

Oh, well after parties are different lol, I thought he meant just strictly at the building in itself. People get drunk at these things and have hotel parties all the time. You can even go drink with the guests who flew in. Imagine getting to tell the homies you were taking shots with the dudes who voiced Trunks, Vegeta and Gohan. :heh: As for the girls, they're a lot more chill than some you would find at your typical bar. Most likely cause it's a nerdy function and all that, so their egos ain't all that high up and shyt. If they're cosplaying, start a conversation about what she's going as, and if you don't know what she is and wanna holla anyway, just approach and ask her what she is and lead in that way.

You don't got many dudes at these events who'll fukk your game up (naturally :heh:) so you're good on that too.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
a6e.jpg

GiP7V.jpg
903a54c15f4b46c86c0e672692282b49.jpg

tumblr_nnqcz6NKj61rpr33yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhr9dlM4aW1rc4pzto1_1280.jpg

killerinstinctORCHID.gif
cosplay-bounce.gif
WJRHrd1.gif

8ba.gif

mai_shiranui_cosplay.jpg

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It's not as glamorous as one might think. After you fuklk once you think its all sunshine and costumes but a lot of these chicks are either hired goons or really insecure bytches. I've fukked both types and it wasn't fun (the after-sex) a lot of these girls are freaks, very open minded sexually (choking, hair pulling, ball sucking, etc) but the person you deal with when the fukking stops, is a boring, attention whore on vast levels, who almost always wants to visit some ridiculous Japanese cuisine or Ramen spot. Shyt gets tired really quick.

Liking costumes is fine, all the world is a stage and all that, but half of these girls want to actually be and live the Japanese culture...no thank you, I don't like plushies, every Pokemon game after yellow, and watching every anime under the sun. I just want to fukkk while roleplaying. I'd say this though, the hired goons are easier to deal with as they no nothing of the character passed "them being in a movie" and you can take to Uno's and still impress them.