I really wanna **** a cosplay chick

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
You don't see many black women cosplaying. Which is a shame, I think it's due to the community (read: white nerdy fukkboys) always wanting things to be dead accurate, instead of the fact that it's more of a portrayal of that person's version of the character. Don't get me wrong, should be done as accurate as possible, but skin color shouldn't prevent you from doing it either. Glad to see some black cosplayers, cause they're killing it. :ehh:

Daps
10914271_642375902556914_957701550_n.jpg

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You don't see many black women cosplaying. Which is a shame, I think it's due to the community (read: white nerdy fukkboys) always wanting things to be dead accurate, instead of the fact that it's more of a portrayal of that person's version of the character. Don't get me wrong, should be done as accurate as possible, but skin color shouldn't prevent you from doing it either. Glad to see some black cosplayers, cause they're killing it. :ehh:
:blessed:

Daps

You don't see those dudes complaining about white girls who dress up as asian characters

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
You don't see those dudes complaining about white girls who dress up as asian characters

Cause those dudes are on some :mjpls: shyt, and that's because there aren't many of us who are into these kinda things. But let it be known that if we started rolling deep, we'd dominate. :ufdup:

Then again, these are also the same dudes who would talk that shyt online but wouldn't step to you in person, so this doesn't surprise me at all. :manny: