yoko_littner_cosplay_i__by_enjinight-d71ie2d.jpg

yoko_littner_7_by_dani_foca-d6ke63i.jpg
:datass:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The outfits are pretty creative tho.

I guarantee a high percentage of the broads that show up at the actual conventions are :huhldup:
I went, they're hideous, on average and the ones in these pics look Average with Makeup on so just imagine what that grill like when they splash water on their face.

120px-FaceMelt.gif

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I went, they're hideous, on average and the ones in these pics look Average with Makeup on so just imagine what that grill like when they splash water on their face.

120px-FaceMelt.gif

:russ: I see I'm gonna need my beer goggles

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:russ: I see I'm gonna need my beer goggles
After you're around them for a couple hours all you start seeing are titties n thighs so :manny:

Whats worse is these ugly chicks can be bytches so i guess its like their holiday to act like a hot girl for the day.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
After you're around them for a couple hours all you start seeing are titties n thighs so :manny:

Whats worse is these ugly chicks can be bytches so i guess its like their holiday to act like a hot girl for the day.

Aww man I can see it now.

Nerdy bytches get did up and start feeling like they a hot commodity because they're around a bunch of nerds that never had no p*ssy so they act like they Gods gift when a nikka just wanna smash the box.

Am I right?