i really really hate women that are black

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nice way to get us in the thread...

and good topic too OP

Not handling your liquor was somewhat acceptable in early college years (hell, we ALL had to learn our limits lol) but males AND females are frowned upon if they can't hold their drank...

Like c'mon, who wants to be the "friend" or "friends" carrying ya man or ya homegirl back home or to the car cuz they threw up on themselves at the club/spot? Like nothing more embarrassing than dragging ya boy out the spot cause he can't control himself..

My nikka did this in Adams Morgan (good lil area full of nightlife in DC) about 4 years ago. nikka was done coming in the club but was managing it. We all (my group) split up once inside and my boy ran into a chick we went to HS with...Long story short, an officer came up to me inside and said, "is that ya boy who had on...?" I'm like yup...officer is like "yeah he's outside passed out"

I went outside and my boy is on the sidewalk (in a corner) by the lounge and there's barf all over the street and his clothes and he mumbling some BS about he wanna see that chick he saw inside from HS...

We STILL clown this nikka to this day bout that...You too damn old to be hurling/pissing/boo booing on yourself on account of alcohol

man there was this fine ass filipino chick in high school. solid 8 in all areas. i swear on my mother at least 50% of the time she got wasted she would piss herself. she came up to me one time after not realizing she had piss all over her trying to hug me and get close to me

she went from an 8 to a 7 that day. i chalked it up to a bad night. come to find out she fukkin does it a lot. shes down to a 3 now. disgust

edit- she even shat herself once

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
OP with the
tumblr_m8v730TYYq1re1cd5o1_500.gif
:russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
OP could be the best alias on the site if they really tried. :obama:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I hate a drunk bytch too. One of my friends always over drinks when we go out and end up crying in the car over some dumb shyt. LMFAO Actually its pretty funny when its not you.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I'm tipsy or drunk, i fukk drunk biches :manny:

so have i, but there is a level were you either on some rape shyt, or some thirsty ass shyt.

i seen friends make out then fukk ( and i did it too once upon a time. we all make mistakes) with women that just got done throwing up and was seen slobbin on dudes all night.

it is the ultimate turn off. by the time i was a junior in high school i was over them nasty ass yatches