i really really hate women that are black

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
out drunk. especially young white women. all up in your face. happy then crying then trying to suck your dikk after throwing up and making out with a bunch of dudes.

i :salute: the 5% that can handle there shyt

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:russ: @ the title
@Chris.B was going to come in here and :eat:

but there's nothing attractive about a piss drunk chick. I wouldn't even fukk(even though I'm not suppose to:mjpls:). Not because it's "morally wrong" and illegal, but because it's a turnoff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super drunk people are the worst. No one should ever allow themselves to get drunk to the point of pissing on themselves.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yo that title is :dead:
i had to hover over the title to see what the fuss was.

5 stars for that gimmick

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Nice way to get us in the thread...

and good topic too OP

Not handling your liquor was somewhat acceptable in early college years (hell, we ALL had to learn our limits lol) but males AND females are frowned upon if they can't hold their drank...

Like c'mon, who wants to be the "friend" or "friends" carrying ya man or ya homegirl back home or to the car cuz they threw up on themselves at the club/spot? Like nothing more embarrassing than dragging ya boy out the spot cause he can't control himself..

My nikka did this in Adams Morgan (good lil area full of nightlife in DC) about 4 years ago. nikka was done coming in the club but was managing it. We all (my group) split up once inside and my boy ran into a chick we went to HS with...Long story short, an officer came up to me inside and said, "is that ya boy who had on...?" I'm like yup...officer is like "yeah he's outside passed out"

I went outside and my boy is on the sidewalk (in a corner) by the lounge and there's barf all over the street and his clothes and he mumbling some BS about he wanna see that chick he saw inside from HS...

We STILL clown this nikka to this day bout that...You too damn old to be hurling/pissing/boo booing on yourself on account of alcohol