I really miss the Nintendo DS lite

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
461039_603eef08-f85c-40b4-80c5-e21814740f55.jpg

Some of my best gaming moments was on this little device. Innovative games like like Elite beat agents, Professor Layton, great jrpgs like the dragon quest remakes, and so many other really quirky fun games. It was just so much fun to play and possibly the first time I had fun playing games.

The ps2 was a great console with great games, but the DS was just so much fun, which was the difference. I enjoyed playing games on it. I don’t think any console since has come close to the enjoy,eat it gave me. Not even the switch.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I've wanted to do this for awhile now. I really wish they would release another final fantasy tactics on it. That's the only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger.

even if it's not gnna be on the 3ds, hope that rumor of an FFT remake are true and it drops on all platforms.

If you want to scratch that FFT itch, Mercenaries Saga is an alright stand in or if you into the deeper mechanics, disgaea

I'm waiting for that metal slug RTS game though

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
even if it's not gnna be on the 3ds, hope that rumor of an FFT remake are true and it drops on all platforms.

If you want to scratch that FFT itch, Mercenaries Saga is an alright stand in or if you into the deeper mechanics, disgaea

I have disgaea collection and still haven't played jt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I thought the metal slug game was TBS?