I really have stopped giving a fukk about what men think.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I think i've reach that mature point where I really don't give a damn about the opposite sex and what they think when it comes to dating and popular opinions on attraction. Some guy said some disrespectful stuff to me, and I was looking to get angry but I really didn't have the strength to get angry.

Ladies, has some guy said something disrespecful to you and you just truly did not give a fukk?
Feels like when Neo finally started seeing the codes in the matrix aye? :pachaha:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I literally had a guy tell me emotions are worthless. As if that's logical. :comeon:
Dude holding in cries:mjlol:
Feels like when Neo finally started seeing the codes in the matrix aye? :pachaha:
:deadrose: That sums it up perfectly.

I feel like Andy Dufresne after he crawled through that tunnel of shyt.

2sYfuZPVqPqz_XXjBAnZu_vdEZ4.gif

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Seriously, why are some men in this thread posting in our topic? :coffee:

Any ways I agree with the official poster. Men don't under-stand how good they have it till they lose it. :whistle:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Everyone's got their issues. I've met a lot of men who are the opposite of dogs & snakes. Maybe because most of the time I don't start relationships with them and have not given them my trust. The men I meet tend to be hurt, soft and ignorant of how to have a healthy relationship. It's cause I always try to help them out but they end up taking too much of my resources and taking me for granted. I think I need to stop messing with young guys but then I might run into dogs lol.

This reminds me of my Facebook post. "who can find a man of strength and integrity for his worth is far above rubies

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I naturally don't give a fukk about guys opinion except if it's abrasive or something
except when it comes to lurking on the coli, since it's mostly dudes