I really have stopped giving a fukk about what men think.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I think i've reach that mature point where I really don't give a damn about the opposite sex and what they think when it comes to dating and popular opinions on attraction. Some guy said some disrespectful stuff to me, and I was looking to get angry but I really didn't have the strength to get angry.

Ladies, has some guy said something disrespecful to you and you just truly did not give a fukk?

user1

Pro
Daps
I don't even acknowledge them most times so it's very hard for them to affect me unless they're someone I actually care for. A random man disrespecting me won't get my acknowledgement. I keep it moving.
I started practicing this a while ago. Now I'm more concerned with butterflies, avoiding bees and keeping my shoes clean.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
in before the "if you don't care about what they think just wait till you're old and flabby to care" brehs
ya'll know they're coming
As far as I can remember many guys have always been disrespectful from all age groups and the ones who are not disrespectful let the others get away with it. If all it takes is to be old and flabby to stop caring he never cared for you in the first place.