Daps
Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also, I watched this video a few nights ago

Imagine knowing this back in the day lol

Yeah this and the missingno cheat was how I got mew back in the day friend of mine in school used to show everybody

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Pokemon Gold is the first game I had and actually learned and made it a decent length into when I was a kid.

I got stuck at the ice cave where you are sliding around and shyt, never could get past that. Pokemon has a special place in my heart but I don't like where it's gone. I've accepted that it isn't for me anymore, I've graduated to big boy RPGs.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I actually found the games annoying as a kid too, but for a different reason. They were just the Game Boy hegemons. I liked them, but I also found them fairly repetitive. Trying to convince my friends to try different (better) games like Mario Land 2, Zelda Link’s Awakening, etc was a fool’s errand.

It’s still a pet peeve of mine when I see someone with a Nintendo console that only buys Pokémon games. It’s like watching someone go to, and all you-can-eat-buffet on the Las Vegas strip and only ordering the chicken tenders instead of the steak or the lobster.

I like chicken tenders, but there are better options out there.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I actually found the games annoying as a kid too, but for a different reason. They were just the Game Boy hegemons. I liked them, but I also found them fairly repetitive. Trying to convince my friends to try different (better) games like Mario Land 2, Zelda Link’s Awakening, etc was a fool’s errand.

It’s still a pet peeve of mine when I see someone with a Nintendo console that only buys Pokémon games. It’s like watching someone go to, and all you-can-eat-buffet on the Las Vegas strip and only ordering the chicken tenders instead of the steak or the lobster.

I like chicken tenders, but there are better options out there.
Every console and generation of gamers have this. I have family members who buy elaborate and crazy set ups to only play madden or call of duty. Got a little cousin who has every game he could possibly want and only plays roblox. Got a friend who will legit crash out about apex, etc.

It's not really a pokemon thing. This extends to shows and music too. Some people just have closed minded mindsets, it is what it is.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Every console and generation of gamers have this. I have family members who buy elaborate and crazy set ups to only play madden or call of duty. Got a little cousin who has every game he could possibly want and only plays roblox. Got a friend who will legit crash out about apex, etc.

It's not really a pokemon thing. This extends to shows and music too. Some people just have closed minded mindsets, it is what it is.
i hate rap, but love eminem