I quit my gym , here's why

Daps
I like when nikkas don't rack they weights, gives me more reason to deadlift 445, finish my set and lea'e that shyt right there

fukk that nikka I'm tired:birdman:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Stop being a lil
Lemme get this straight, you mention me to get my attention and pretend to ask me about tips for a workout program you're doing w your cousin and I'm being a lil?

Either ask me something, post this in the gym for serious feedback or stop being a lil :manny:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Lemme get this straight, you mention me to get my attention and pretend to ask me about tips for a workout program you're doing w your cousin and I'm being a lil?

Either ask me something, post this in the gym for serious feedback or stop being a lil :manny:
wanted to say stop being a lil bytch but my screen froze. So now I got your attention you got any 2 cents?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Overly swole dudes working out on playground jungle gyms just look off to me... what happens when Shayla, TJ and nem wanna play?

Shayla, TJ and nem: "We wanna play on the jungle gym!!" :gladbron:

OSD: "Nah, lil homie, I got 10 more reps to go" :birdman:

Shayla, TJ and nem: :childplease: This is a kid's playground!!

OSD: :manny:

Shayla, TJ and nem: :shaq2:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Forget a gym. Rather pump the iron at home.Bring the GYM to you!Gyms are the new clubs.Cats going just to look at women,probably same type of cats to get knocked out throwing the knuckles :krs:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
wanted to say stop being a lil bytch but my screen froze. So now I got your attention you got any 2 cents?
I still don't even know what you're asking for my 2 cents on. Im always happy to contribute to workout threads but I don't even know what input you're looking for here.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
son...i walked in the gym today at like 7pm

NOTHING BUT FAT bytchES

shyt was such a turnoff

atleast 15 of them bytches

i wanna go to a gym with sexy bytches