I quit my gym , here's why

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You better off hitting the park brehs. I walked into my gym and they told me my gym membership expired. I really didn't feel like renewing because nikkas dont rack their weights there and the locker room nasty. @Willstyles Currently working out in the park with some ex cons and my cousin "trying" to do shyt like this. 2 weeks in and we sore as hell..this shyt aint light work. I actually prefer working out like this verses going to the gym. Ayo @ocmfII :pachaha: any tips ?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I've actually seen a couple of public designated workout areas by the beach here. They have hot girls at the gym, though. :jawalrus:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
You better off hitting the park brehs. I walked into my gym and they told me my gym membership expired. I really didn't feel like renewing because nikkas dont rack their weights there and the locker room nasty. @Willstyles Currently working out in the park with some ex cons and my cousin "trying" to do shyt like this. 2 weeks in and we sore as hell..this shyt aint light work. I actually prefer working out like this verses going to the gym. Ayo @ocmfII :pachaha: any tips ?

Gonna be out there in Weequic with sharif and them?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:russ:Quit paying my gym but I still go

:lolbron:that shyt is a great feeling fam....fukk paying $40 for piece of shyt accommodations(the bathroom and locker rooms are:scusthov:) and customer service .......my cuzzo got the premium package at la fitness for free as part of a benefit from his job and your pretty much allowed unlimited guest......i mostly go for the bball and cardio but there free weights are expansive as hell, so i been eating off that shyt nicely this summer

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Folks you workin' out with in tip top? Why not?

Just don't forget the legs! I don't recall seeing much if any leg workouts in those type vids.