nikkas destroying and rebuilding :blessed:

That Bobby Shmurda smiley :wow:

The pawgin horse :blessed:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's no point in arguing on the internet...no matter who wins...it's still retarded. I'm really high and can't get to sleep right now...this is just entertainment at this point. Like, e-rep, e-whatever...that's nothing. This @HookersandIceCream dude ain't gonna catch this fade in Brooklyn...I'd have no problems whupping this dude's ass IRL but it ain't worth going to jail over. That's why it's best not to even go down that route.

And I'll admit...I get emotional...I got every right to be. I don't like people trying to disrespect me online or in real life. That's what it comes down to. I never said one bad word about this fukk nikka on this board and I would never say anything bad to anyone else.

Fukk it...back to smoking pot.

contradicting like a motherfukker

nikka shut yo bytch ass up, why you so emotional. That fat cac you wifed aint give you no p*ssy you 'strong black man'?:sas1:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I ain't no princess boy. Best watch your words.

Seriously...who do you think I am? I'm a 5'11" 175lb black man that did kickboxing, lifts weights, and skates in his spare time. If it ever came down to it...wordlife, I wouldn't hesistate to lay your ass out.

Be glad you got the internet whoadie...that's the only place where you can talk shyt to a black man and not expect to get knocked out.

:pachaha:

1329824_o.gif