I predict that there will be beef between Yvette, Tone, and Tariq Nasheed before this year is up.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
tariqumartogether.jpg

On a serious note I hate to see this shyt. The reparations issue is gaining major traction in the mainstream. Tariq, Tone, and Yvette are the biggest proponents of the movement. It's not a good look to be seen at odds with each other.
Tariq needs to do some soul searching, he wants to be the only black conscious voice out here

he’s running it like a business and sees them as a threat to his profits. This is the shyt that’s gonna mess up the whole movement :stopitslime:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they all competing for the same slice.

it seems like tariq got cut a check from an alternative source already though.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Tariq needs to do some soul searching, he wants to be the only black conscious voice out here

he’s running it like a business and sees them as a threat to his profits. This is the shyt that’s gonna mess up the whole movement :stopitslime:

no it won't.

this is an ethnic awakening... Tariq, Yvette, and Tone are irrelevant now that this fire is lit

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Tariq was already dissing these folks before the so called unity lmfao. He dissed Tone over Jay Morrison and him and Jason Black were dissing Yvette when Dr.Welsing passed and Tariq again when Yvette and Boyce initially fell out.
This is what had me surprised they "unified" in the first place.

Come to find out though, Tariq and Tone have never even spoken to one another so you DEFINITELY know he's never spoken to Yvette
5y7d8X6.png

Daps
3 threads about Tariq on the first page of the forum... @Barnett114 tell son to give it a break or if you can merge his threads together...

OP...go outside
their actually all different in nature, honestly..

if anything.. somebody needs to consolidate all that BlackDibiase dudes random thoughts threads.. and, whys there 2 big ass threads on the same Popeyes incident.. :dahell:

are there no more mods in this sub-forum, or something.. :dwillhuh:

Daps
3 threads about Tariq on the first page of the forum... @Barnett114 tell son to give it a break or if you can merge his threads together...

OP...go outside

But you woke up Monday morning and commented in my thread, you could’ve just ignored it
:gucci:

by the way check the date on when this was made
:jawalrus:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Who didn't see this coming

Lmao

Stop acting like u Nostradamus lol