I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Uni........ DAMN!!!!!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lol calm down breh...its not uncommon for us to wear other branches shyt... As much as we are different at the end of the day we all the same team.

nikka Im army aint no mafukka gone wear another branch shyt:upsetfavre:

unless they a part time play army nikka in the guard or reserves:upsetfavre:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nikka Im army aint no mafukka gone wear another branch shyt:upsetfavre:

unless they a part time play army nikka in the guard or reserves:upsetfavre:

Let me be more specific. It's not uncommon for Females to wear PT shirts of other branches, especially if they mess with a dude from that branch. Make sense now?

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me be more specific. It's not uncommon for Females to wear PT shirts of other branches, especially if they mess with a dude from that branch. Make sense now?

:patrice:yeah u right

but since she Army...

Im sure she fukking a AF broad:snoop:

99.6% of Army hoes dyking now

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Just left Ft. Jackson, which is an Army base in S.C. and Gooooot damn they got some bad ass soldier hoes.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Yeah she's hot but I'll still knock that hoe out she try to try me like a fukkboy

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just left Ft. Jackson, which is an Army base in S.C. and Gooooot damn they got some bad ass soldier hoes.

my old SGM (from when I was in a Nato unit)Teresa King "was" over the basic training school there but got suspended

teresa_king.jpg

CSM Teresa King Suspended As Commandant of US Army's Drill Sergeant School | ROK Drop

Here is something interesting, the first female commandant of the US Army’s Drill Sergeant School has been suspended pending an investigation that the Army has not disclosed the subject.

(it was cause she bought her degree from a fake college):snoop::heh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
my old SGM (from when I was in a Nato unit)Teresa King "was" over the basic training school there but got suspended

teresa_king.jpg

CSM Teresa King Suspended As Commandant of US Army's Drill Sergeant School | ROK Drop

Here is something interesting, the first female commandant of the US Army’s Drill Sergeant School has been suspended pending an investigation that the Army has not disclosed the subject.

(it was cause she bought her degree from a fake college):snoop::heh:
Damn, they got some bad hoes there though. I know them nikkas is eating REAL good. A lot of them hoes did come off as dykes though. But the 3somes to be had there are limitless. :ohlawd:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn, they got some bad hoes there though. I know them nikkas is eating REAL good. A lot of them hoes did come off as dykes though. But the 3somes to be had there are limitless. :ohlawd:

I was stationed at Fort Gordon- in Augusta GA not too far from it
and we use to bounce back n forth

nikka-- there was a broad who worked at the hospital at Gordon who was pimping other female soldiers at Gordon and Jackson :dead:

:whew: the fact i didnt catch shyt:whew:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yall late, there's lots of bad ass broads in the Military. Back when I worked Roadside Assistance I was meeting all types of sexy ass military joints since a lot of them come to the DC area. Most of the ones I met were from the south, mainly Texas. But there were some from NY, Cali, etc. That one dark skin cutie from San Antonio...:noah:

She was way too fine to be in the Army. :whew: