I pity most of the "men" here

Data

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His response didn't seem like a "nut uh" type of statement at all, to me. More of matter of fact way of trying to discredit the assumption that someone pulled out of their behind.

You can't discredit something by saying ''no'' or ''you're just wrong''. He can disagree but without reason it's just ''nut uh!''.

The OP didn't seem any kind of "emotional" to me. Being concerned and being "a little girl" about something are two different things that only mature people can tell the difference between

Mature people read opinions they don't like and usually keep it moving or reply. The moment they frequent the site less because they stereotyped hundreds of opinions into one thing and ''can't stand it'', they become immature...and emotional.

And he wasn't playing concerned poster who wants us all to mentor each other to run through gorgeous women, lmao, he's playing condescending self-help guru...quite blatantly.

And he didn't say he wrote THIS, because he can't stand the way men think on here. He said he barely posts because of it.

So he barely posts because he can't stand ''men's opinions'', but he didn't make the thread because of it? You're confused.

I think the OP just expects too much out of a bunch of internet idiots, imo.

Should a mature man see things for what they are and keep doing him, or is it ideal for productive men to ''expect too much'' from strangers who have no bearing on their life?

He said good looking women are lonely and ought to be fukked, when he didn't bother enlightening us on what a woman of worth is. Or is that it? I don't have to ask him, since you've clearly got this.

Data

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something seems off about the threadatarter. Like hes a borderline sociopath or sumtin:wut:.

Possibly. Something certainly is off. More likely IMO he seduced his first semi good looking drunk whore and now that he's seen the light, he's returned to tell the board how to live.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
C/S 110% OP
tumblr_lvr8a8h4Wl1r4wyk7o1_500.gif

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I cant believe the TS is a man,what kind of man writes and emotional exposee of bytchassness like that about other males online ?
If you dont like sh1t then create a thread about something or dont post at all and enjoy your life offline...PLus alot of whats on here is satire and not serious at all,its not worth getting upset about...

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3151564/smack-who-is-this-nikka-o.gif

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
You can't discredit something by saying ''no'' or ''you're just wrong''. He can disagree but without reason it's just ''nut uh!''.

Mature people read opinions they don't like and usually keep it moving or reply. The moment they frequent the site less because they stereotyped hundreds of opinions into one thing and ''can't stand it'', they become immature...and emotional.

And he wasn't playing concerned poster who wants us all to mentor each other to run through gorgeous women, lmao, he's playing condescending self-help guru...quite blatantly.

So he barely posts because he can't stand ''men's opinions'', but he didn't make the thread because of it? You're confused.

Should a mature man see things for what they are and keep doing him, or is it ideal for productive men to ''expect too much'' from strangers who have no bearing on their life?

He said good looking women are lonely and ought to be fukked, when he didn't bother enlightening us on what a woman of worth is. Or is that it? I don't have to ask him, since you've clearly got this.

:comeon:

You must be getting emotional based on the detailed way you responded to my comment....
:win:
See how easy that was?

Now on to my response... You're thinking way too hard breh. Wayyyyy to hard. And you're intent on filling in blanks so you can prove some imaginary point.

1.) He didn't say that he frequented the site any less because of the idiotic opinions on her, only that he barely posts. There are plenty of lurkers on this site, for many reasons. That appears to be his, and to each his own.

2.) He didn't seem condescending at all to me. But maybe that's because I don't believe that I fall into the description of men he's talking about. Maybe you relate, and you feel he's being condescending toward you? But I don't know you so :manny:

3.) Why he rarely posts and why he started this thread aren't necessarily related. Him creating this thread could have been sparked by a desire to enlighten, or because he was inspired by another post, not necessarily because his disdain had been festering so long that he just couldn't take it anymore.... But of course those other possibilties wouldn't have given you the opportunity to call someone a "little girl." Lol.... The topic of this thread and your responses are kind of ironic, really.

4.) Why are you wondering what he considers a women of worth? Clearly, based off that opinion alone, his definition of a women of worth doesn't seem credible to me. But still, that's my opinion. Regardless, you never made mention of this need of an explanation before, so I'm not sure why you're bringing it up in your response to me.

5.) I'd be willing to guess that he's one of those people who expects too much from people in society in general, not just on this board. Kind of like intelligent people who can't understand why everyone can't understand things the way that they do.

You seem to be deciding on your own what the poster is doing and who he is, as if you could read his mind or as if you were with him as he was posting. You clearly know his emotional status and his own intents better than him... all based off a single post. I applaud you sir.... You have a bright future in clinical psychology ahead of you

:blessed:

I'd be more likely to believe that he's a sociopath than than that he was being emotional... Or he could just be a weirdo. I have no idea.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol...just a reflection of the music, movies, reality shows, online media, etc. that we consume on a daily basis of which most if not all is sooooo :demonic: :troll:

Data

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

You must be getting emotional based on the detailed way you responded to my comment....
nanna nanna boo boo :win:

Stopped reading here, as you can't be taken seriously. If I'm emotional for replying to someone who typed up paragraphs for someone who wasn't addressing you, what are you for typing up twice the detail, in 2 separate posts? :dahell:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Stopped reading here, as you can't be taken seriously. If I'm emotional for replying to someone who typed up paragraphs for someone who wasn't addressing you, what are you for typing up twice the detail, in 2 separate posts? :dahell:

You, my friend, are an idiot.

If you would have read two more lines, you would've seen that I was being sarcastic. Pointing out that it's stupid to make the assumption that someone is being emotional based off of a single post and flawed logic.

:umad:

But don't feel the need to respond to me anymore.... I've lost interest at this point

Daps
Now on to my response... You're thinking way too hard breh. Wayyyyy to hard. And you're intent on filling in blanks so you can prove some imaginary point.

Correct. @Data, the REAL question you should ask yourself is... Why did everything I say make you so mad? Why is it so important that I be a weird, fat-girl-fukking a$$hole instead of someone who has a point? What about my post made you write so much in this thread? Why are 15% of your posts over the past year in this thread when "real men just keep it moving"?

Look inside, not outside.

2.) He didn't seem condescending at all to me. But maybe that's because I don't believe that I fall into the description of men he's talking about. Maybe you relate, and you feel he's being condescending toward you? But I don't know you so :manny:

This, and it also means my mannerisms aren't threatening to you on any level. Which I think is good because it suggests you're comfortable with other men; something rare in this pussified generation.

4.) Why are you wondering what he considers a women of worth? Clearly, based off that opinion alone, his definition of a women of worth doesn't seem credible to me.
:obama: Who I think is a woman of worth is 100% irrelevant. To each his own. But what I mean in this case is, guys worship beauty. This is natural but it's also wrong. The truly hot girls are very different from the fantasies men build around them. A lot of the time their "real" selves would be disappointing to the average sheep-man who automatically assumes that a hot girl has any more value than he does.

5.) I'd be willing to guess that he's one of those people who expects too much from people in society in general, not just on this board. Kind of like intelligent people who can't understand why everyone can't understand things the way that they do.

:wow: didn't think I'd learn anything in this thread but that is something for me to think about. Thank you.

The bottom line is, it's normal for most of the people reading this to think I'm really fukking weird; a sociopath; crazy. Truth be told I'm a pretty absurd person IRL. "Fruitcake" is what I often say about myself.

The ironic thing is, being different from people enables me to get the things many want but can't have. And here's something even funnier: it's very easy to connect with others when you're "weird" in an honest way.

Why? Because the things we feel are the strangest, most shameful and taboo to bring up are what everyone else is thinking. Being strange (constructively) is a great way to get the things you want quickly. Just food for thought.

Last edited by a moderator: