I pity most of the "men" here

Daps
I barely post on the coli anymore, especially TLR, because I can't stand the way "men" think around here.

1. Women
A lot of y'all have issues, for real. You would suck maple syrup out of some mediocre fat-booty bytch's behind, but at the same time view real women as not being shyt.

Has it ever occurred to you that the women you worship are worthless? A lot of these models, singers, etc, sucked a million and one dikks to get to where they are. Their looks mean nothing. A lot of them are DEMONS and not worthy of your respect, let alone admiration.

Also.. If a woman "AIN'T shyt" to you, then it's probably because... drum roll.. YOU AIN'T shyt YOURSELF. I'm a young, healthy, athletic, intelligent young male. I respect myself and the last time a woman tried to play me I was 13. I always get treated like a MAN because I FOCUS ON BEING A MAN, instead of worrying about pleasing women. Do you understand? Assume full responsibility, focus on your personal accomplishments and THEY WILL COME and treat you with deference and admiration.

(P.S... The hottest bytches are usually the most insecure/lonely. Stop worshipping them and start fukking them you lames.)

2. Celebrity Worship
Who gives a fukk about celebrities? They only exist to entertain you. In the deepest sense, they are slaves to public opinion. They do everything they can for you to keep liking them... But instead of thinking of them as basically public servants, y'all think these people should be worshipped/emulated? Huh?

Money and fame only make a handful of people happier. They rarely change how people feel. Why else would so many of these motherfukkers do drugs and engage in other self-destructive behavior?

Appreciate what you have and stop kidding yourself with the idea that money/fame/achievement will change your life. Focus on BEING HAPPY, not surrounding yourself with more meaningless doodles. Don't buy into the marketing hype.

(Also, most celebrity bytches look basic/average as fukk. Stop it.)

3. Dealing with emotions like bytches
Too much gossip, whining, passive-agressive bytch shyt, boy behavior instead of man behavior. We could really be doing something cool on this forum... Mentoring each other; helping out; sharing life experiences; just having fun. There's some of the last (fun/fukkery) but why aren't we helping each other as men? That's what we're supposed to be doing and that's why women currently have the upper hand in society. Grow the fukk up and man the fukk up already.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate to tell you, but you are currently handling your emotions like a bytch

Data

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ironic right? This authority on ''men'' is acting like a little girl.

Perhaps he should explore his need to get frustrated by anything the next ''man'' does.

Daps

entertaining... but :childplease:

Ironic right? This authority on ''men'' is acting like a little girl.

Perhaps he should explore his need to get frustrated by anything the next ''man'' does.

I am neither an authority nor frustrated

What comes out of this?

That maybe one or two of the dudes who read this will go :ld:, wake up and think about making a change

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You have to realize a good 60 to 70 percent of the posts on this board especially in this section are trolling

Data

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am neither an authority nor frustrated

You might as well have told me ''nut uh!''. No shyt you're not an authority, your words are just presuming you are. And when you ''barely post'' because you ''can't stand the way men think'', you are obviously frustrated.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
You might as well have told me ''nut uh!''. No shyt you're not an authority, your words are just presuming you are. And when you ''barely post'' because you ''can't stand the way men think'', you are obviously frustrated.

???
His response didn't seem like a "nut uh" type of statement at all, to me. More of matter of fact way of trying to discredit the assumption that someone pulled out of their behind. The OP didn't seem any kind of "emotional" to me. Being concerned and being "a little girl" about something are two different things that only mature people can tell the difference between, in a lot of instances. Of course some people are just trolling, even though they know the person is right.

And he didn't say he wrote THIS, because he can't stand the way men think on here. He said he barely posts because of it. Which is understandable. There are very few people on this site who are serious in nature, intelligent and mature. The difference for me is that this site is just a big troll board to me, so I don't really care. I don't take much serious on here. I think the OP just expects too much out of a bunch of internet idiots, imo.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
???
His response didn't seem like a "nut uh" type of statement at all, to me. More of matter of fact way of trying to discredit the assumption that someone pulled out of their behind. The OP didn't seem any kind of "emotional" to me. Being concerned and being "a little girl" about something are two different things that only mature people can tell the difference between, in a lot of instances. Of course some people are just trolling, even though they know the person is right.

And he didn't say he wrote THIS, because he can't stand the way men think on here. He said he barely posts because of it. Which is understandable. There are very few people on this site who are serious in nature, intelligent and mature. The difference for me is that this site is just a big troll board to me, so I don't really care. I don't take much serious on here. I think the OP just expects too much out of a bunch of internet idiots, imo.

People Will Always Find A Way To Spin Logic And Wordplay To Make It Seem Like Your bytching No Matter What You Say ..

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Something seems off about the threadatarter. Like hes a borderline sociopath or sumtin:wut:.