i passed my driving test FREE DAPS + REPS

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
congrats breh.. I just got through with a ban, have to resit my test and they already failed me twice this month, first time for drifting over into another lane on a roundabout and second time the old fukk said I didn't show enough observation on my reverse park, shyt got alot more strict since I passed it a few years ago, it ain't cheap either works out around £120 each test (70 for test 50 for instructor).. got another one coming up in a few weeks hopefully third time lucky took me 3 attempts the first time.. :mjcry:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
congrats breh.. I just got through with a ban, have to resit my test and they already failed me twice this month, first time for drifting over into another lane on a roundabout and second time the old fukk said I didn't show enough observation on my reverse park, shyt got alot more strict since I passed it a few years ago, it ain't cheap either works out around £120 each test (70 for test 50 for instructor).. got another one coming up in a few weeks hopefully third time lucky took me 3 attempts the first time.. :mjcry:

good luck breh

yah they made it so hard. these americans dont understand. all they have to do is drive an autonomic in a straight line and they passed. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
blessed-gif-dance.gif