I Only Just Want To Unlock Sagat, Akuma & Cody In Skreet Fighter V -- If So, How Sway?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just the start, imagine when they start putting red bull and nike logos on the characters.

:mjlol:
They already have Redbull costumes:russ:

Also I think the in game ads are dumb as hell but you can turn them off and they're gonna be gone by tomorrow anyway

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you cant compare this trash to SF4. That game released with 26 characters from the start, a respectable amount of content for $60.

SF5 had 16 characters with missing game modes for $60

:scust:
Going specifically by yall logic sf4 launched with 20 characters with 5 unlockable

5 launched with 16 with 5 unlockable(periodically, granted)

And y'all in here just choosing not to read. You don't have to pay money for any DLC character. You can unlock all the characters which OP has been told multiple times

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Did they stop releasing stages for this game? Sagat, Sakura, and the pro stage,

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Going specifically by yall logic sf4 launched with 20 characters with 5 unlockable

5 launched with 16 with 5 unlockable(periodically, granted)

And y'all in here just choosing not to read. You don't have to pay money for any DLC character. You can unlock all the characters which OP has been told multiple times
There was not more than 16 characters in the game at launch, I bought the shyt and I know this for a fact.
:gucci:

The 26 characters in sf4 were included from the start and were unlocked the traditional way of just completing the game.

The dlc characters in street fight 5 requires an obscene amount of grinding to get enough in game currency to unlock just one character. The grind is obviously trying to push you to spend real money. And they nerfed the amount you earn a while ago.

You'd have to do every single challenge and level up every character as well as beat everyone's story mode plus everything else there is to do in the game to get about 200,000 currency when each character cost 100,000. Then you have to go online and win 100s of matches each giving you a paltry amount of 50 per win, again, each character cost 100,000.

The game is clearly designed to push you towards spending real money on shyt that should have been included from the start, the alternative is to grind for an obscene amount of time with characters you might not even give a shyt about, all to unlock enough content to make the game feel complete.

These are characters that should have been included from the start and if you bought the shyt on release like I did, you were especially ripped off.
:hhh: