“I offered her $40k to start her own business, she turned it down ‘No man finna own me’ “ - black women congratulating In the comments

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: no one should be in the business of giving or accepting money for a business venture unless a contract is in place.

Woman made a good call based off the first facebook post.

if the dude is serious, he offers it as a loan

Right who the fukk "gifts" somebody 40k to start a business. A close family member maybe but other than that you on some Bullshyt

Probably a fake story, but assuming it's not, if that's not her husband, then great move on her part. Accepting tens of thousands from some random dude will never come without strings for a woman.

You shouldn’t do financial ventures in a relationship with someone you’re not married to.
:salute: To the men with common sense who also acknowledge women with common sense.

/thread

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
If she feels a way about the source of the funds...get him to prepare a loan contract with relevant conditions and repayment terms

Lol those women in the comments are the usual boss bytch IG boutique vendors

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
His simp ass should take the 40k and open his own hair business

She doesn’t have the funds so it’s not like she’s gonna be able to compete.

Get the shop running, recruit some girls on IG that braid, do nails and lashes and offer them a chair 2 months free and make them promote the hell out of the shop on their social media. After the 2 months they will have alot of clientele and the first chick who turned down the 40k won’t be a factor unless she literally has IG hoes and thot rappers coming to her spot

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I mean I turned down going half half on a business with someone. I can get my own funding myself if needed. I don't want to split the profits especially at the beginning when the margins are probably not gona be big enough. The dude is a good friend but he ended up moving to FL a few months later so I dodged a bullet.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
*content. To generate buffoonery in the responses. To showcase dysfunction within the race.

The internet is really defeating fools because they can't not take the bait. Stop engaging(ment)

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Assuming that is real, which it isn't, I'd just assume she was raised right.

We get at women who play ignorant when it comes to why a man is going the extra mile for them. I'm not prepared to be a hypocrite and chastise a woman for acknowledging the strings that come with such offers and declining.