I now have a volcano fetish brehs šŸ˜…

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You really are pursuing your dreams :pachaha:
I make a bucket list every summer šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m buying this for my nephew and I.

Limited-time deal: National Geographic STEM Science Kit - 15+ Experiments, Crystal Growing, Volcano Kit, Dig Kits & Gemstones for Kids - Amazon Exclusive
Amazon.com

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I filmed at first and was walking , but I got tired with the gear and I'm out of shape so I got on a horse. It's not hard though, the horses just walk. Guatemala is slept on
Really is, had a great time a few nights in Flores and Tikal, seeing the temples at night with little moonlight was scarrrrrry af heading back to the car after sun down.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Really is, had a great time a few nights in Flores and Tikal, seeing the temples at night with little moonlight was scarrrrrry af heading back to the car after sun down.
Antigua is the most beautiful city Iā€™ve ever seen šŸ˜

Lago de Atitlan is AMAZING as well.

I loved being forced to speak Spanish too.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
camron-nope.gif

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yup did Tikal and we heard those jaguars. My wife was shook . Did y'all have a guide ?
Antigua is the most beautiful city Iā€™ve ever seen šŸ˜

Lago de Atitlan is AMAZING as well.

I loved being forced to speak Spanish too.

Agreed , nice pictures. Never been to Peru it's on the list though.

Antigua is dope , we did ATVs there, stayed in a nice Airbnb and loved just walking around, Pacaya is like an hour from Antigua

Atitlan was cool too we visited like 3 of the towns off the lake, crazy how it used to be a volcano

I wouldn't go back to many places because there's so many to see but been to Guatemala twice and would go again.

My Spanish is trash but I do try

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't go back to many places because there's so many to see but been to Guatemala twice and would go again.
Bro same. Iā€™d go back here annually to try it all.

Mi paĆ­s favorito šŸ¤©

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Of course it isnā€™t active but itā€™s a volcano cone/crater šŸŒ‹
Technically weā€™re both right. Its not a volcano anymore but some weird shyt that formed from its last eruption like 200k years ago.

Iā€™ve never heard anyone in Hawaii call it a volcano, just a crater people hike for fun

I hiked it once like 15 years ago with some local girls while in the military. It was cool

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Technically weā€™re both right. Its not a volcano anymore but some weird shyt that formed from its last eruption like 200k years ago.

Iā€™ve never heard anyone in Hawaii call it a volcano, just a crater people hike for fun

I hiked it once like 15 years ago with some local girls while in the military. It was cool
Word. I didnā€™t know. Only been there once ha šŸ˜…

Iā€™m sad. I missed out on that. This was 2019 so I wasnā€™t making as much money so I was scared to stay for longer but my manager told me he wouldā€™ve gave me three compensation days.

We tried to change the flight, but it costed too much, but if I knew what I knew now I would have just paid. SMH.