I never wanted a kid to die as much as I do King Joffery...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i already disliked dude from the jump but when his unc tried to get him some p*ssy and he decided to beat em instead i was like :damn: this sadistic mufukka need to die asap.....

yeah man there is no turning back from that. If i was his personal guard I don't think I could work for dude anymore.

I mean he didn't even fukk them and beat them he just beat them. :ufdup:

nope can't work for a king who just want to hurt people fukk that little shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yeah man there is no turning back from that. If i was his personal guard I don't think I could work for dude anymore.

I mean he didn't even fukk them and beat them he just beat them. :ufdup:

nope can't work for a king who just want to hurt people fukk that little shyt.

The Hound got the memo :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Hound got the memo :russ:

I just finished this episode, and damn, i fukkin HATE JOFFREY. He is an absolute bytch, my least favorite character maybe ever....in tv he's on "st0rmfr0nt from The Boys" status for me when i will TRULY celebrate their death.

Those 2, the Cop from New Jersey Drive, and Skyler White gotta be in my Mt. Rushmore of hated characters

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I just finished this episode, and damn, i fukkin HATE JOFFREY. He is an absolute bytch, my least favorite character maybe ever....in tv he's on "st0rmfr0nt from The Boys" status for me when i will TRULY celebrate their death.

Those 2, the Cop from New Jersey Drive, and Skyler White gotta be in my Mt. Rushmore of hated characters
Mt. Rushmore of hated characters:jbhmm: Sounds like it would be an interesting thread :mjgrin:

Mine is:
Ramsay [GOT]

Joffrey [GOT]

Homelander [The Boys] - I actually love that the actor is this good at being a heel but that "Jump" scene, I hate that scene, evil shyt. Him being so OP feels like it stifles the show sometimes. Still arguably the best show on TV today though. Plus Homelander kind of makes the show. Without him the show would drop in quality.

Norman Bates [Bates Motel] - I hate everything about this nikka b. How this weird dude bag so many chicks way out of his league in this show??HOW??:damn:

HM: Governor [TWD], Skylar [BB], and VERY lowkey, Joe from YOU

Including movies, that kid from The Purge should be #1 on everybody.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

First time watching the show?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Im jealous, hopefully alot hasnt been spoiled..and a few friends binged it after it finished and wernt put off by the ending like most (without having to wait 2 years between season 7/8) Enjoy the ride bro
this is the first thread i've entered about the show...very little has been spoiled to me...show is every bit as good as they said :wow: