I never wanted a kid to die as much as I do King Joffery...

YBE

Banned
Daps
I want this nikka to die breh, a slow & painful death :ld:

joffrey-baratheon-1024.jpg

I dont care that he's like 12 :pacspit:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I thought this was about Akeem's pops in Coming to America.

Not familiar with GoT

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
It's not his fault man. His inbred brain gives him no choice but to be fukked up. Smh@those lion fukks not learning from the targaryians(spelling) mistakes.
:snoop:

YBE

Banned
Daps
It's not his fault man. His inbred brain gives him no choice but to be fukked up. Smh@those lion fukks not learning from the targaryians(spelling) mistakes.
:snoop:

fukk that nikka :birdman:

He be killing people just because its Wednesday

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have to cosign this, he displays an uncanny amount of fakkitry. He is only surpassed by Theon Greyjoy in that regard.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
he's literally gay. he had 2 hoes nekkid in hos bed, instead of fukkin he had one mutilate the others vag. bytch ass little kid

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
He's one of those people you just hate on sight. Even if he was cast as jon snow I'd still hate him. Just that smug arrogant look he has, your first instinct is to punch him. He has a good future ahead of him if he plays to his strengths and snags all the d ickhead roles.
:pacspit:

Azire

Inner layers = Himalayas
Daps
Reppin
The other side, otherwise
I don't know man, I'm suspect of the actor who plays this demon cac so well. He should be dealt with just in case the role rings a little too close to home :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
This is what happens when you meet Batman at a young age.

Real talk tho, I hated him when I watched the show, thought he'd be the most hated villain ...
till I came across spoilers that made him look like a mid card heel :sadcam: :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't know man, I'm suspect of the actor who plays this demon cac so well. He should be dealt with just in case the role rings a little too close to home :birdman:

:russ: Dude is actually the nicest person on the set and it's been said that he doesn't even like using projanity when reading his scripts. He should win an emmy but he won hate mail and death threats instead.

Sansa's actress in an interview says that she always defend dude from fans who hate his ass just because of his role.

This is what happens when you meet Batman at a young age.

Joffrey in Batman Begins!! - YouTube

Real talk tho, I hated him when I watched the show, thought he'd be the most hated villain ...
till I came across spoilers that made him look like a mid card heel :sadcam: :snoop:

Joffery-Batman-e1347987024715.jpg

:huhldup:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
He's more cruel and despicable in the books IMO.
But the actor does a good job portraying him, that's how I'd have imagined him :ehh: