I never understood the statement.."girlfriends and wives are expensive"

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It can cost more got both men and women but mostly for men. For example, when I was single, I hardly ever cooked and since I didnt eat much, I never had to spend much money on groceries but now I'm spending like $50 extra a week on food to cook for my S/O.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Look, when it comes to male-female relations men are the provider. It's just the way of nature. Sure, there are chicks out there that will break with the demands of biology, but really, when it comes down to it, the vast majority of women, especially the desirable ones, can be represented in red ink on the balance sheet.

women need more guidance from a man than they do money

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Right now my wife's an expense. She's in school full time. She graduates in December though. That dual income is gonna be :blessed: at that time being in a realationship will be cheaper than being single.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then marriage a single male is fine living in a bachelor apt with the bare essentials a big screen and his ps3, a Bus pass or a bike

A married broad wants a home, or renting a condo, new paint on the walls, furniture, 100 dolls r grocery bills a week etc.

This is the crux of it. Men can be content w/o materialism. Give me a decent job, 4 walls and a roof, food in the fridge, an internet connection, a pet, and a gym membership and I'm good till I die.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
And then marriage a single male is fine living in a bachelor apt with the bare essentials a big screen and his ps3, a Bus pass or a bike

A married broad wants a home, or renting a condo, new paint on the walls, furniture, 100 dolls r grocery bills a week etc.

sent from royalty via tapatalk
See, to me there is nothing wrong with a married chick wanting all that stuff and more. The problem is that the guy she's married to has to want the same things. It's a problem when the guy just needs a Big Screen, PS3/XBox360, internet connection, computer, a couple of Totino's Pizzas in the freezer, and a couple of bean bags. Meanwhile the wife wants to get the furniture for the living room, a new bedroom set, and fixtures for the bathroom. That's where communication comes in at.

As long as the woman and man are willing to build together then both parties will be satisfied because both will work towards what the other wants. It sounds simple but I know it's not but it just takes teamwork to get to that level. Then the guy can enjoy his Totino's Pizza, playing on the PS3/XBox 360 in that nice recliner that came with the Sectional his wife wanted. :clap::smugfavre: