I never saw IGN shyt on a game in the video description

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaming journalism :dead:

The game might not be good but yall couldn't even wait for the review to tell people that. :heh:

Not sure what you want, breh. The game hasn't looked good at any point of the prerelease cycle. Are they supposed to act like it's good if it isn't?

I mean, if all these outlets waited until the reviews came out to say that the game doesn't seem good, they'd be getting shyt on for not mentioning that it doesn't seem good in their previews.

I will say though, I think the backlash against this game is definitely heavier due to it being Rocksteady. If it were just some random developer, I think that people would still think the game sucks, but the disappointment wouldn't be as strong.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Not sure what you want, breh. The game hasn't looked good at any point of the prerelease cycle. Are they supposed to act like it's good if it isn't?

I mean, if all these outlets waited until the reviews came out to say that the game doesn't seem good, they'd be getting shyt on for not mentioning that it doesn't seem good in their previews.

I will say though, I think the backlash against this game is definitely heavier due to it being Rocksteady. If it were just some random developer, I think that people would still think the game sucks, but the disappointment wouldn't be as strong.
shytting on a game prerelease just screams "we didn't get paid/get extras for this" or "we're just following the sentiments of other outlets."

Again, it's gaming journalism so I'm not expecting much integrity but I know the shyt is a joke and it doesn't take much to sway opinion.

I have no doubt in my mind the game won't be at all perfect but it also won't be as bad as these outlets are making it out to be. These people have no idea how to handle a truly mid release (again, gaming journalism :dead: )

Honestly, I was and still am planning to skip this release entirely, but I know bullshyt when I see it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shytting on a game prerelease just screams "we didn't get paid/get extras for this" or "we're just following the sentiments of other outlets."

Again, it's gaming journalism so I'm not expecting much integrity but I know the shyt is a joke and it doesn't take much to sway opinion.

I have no doubt in my mind the game won't be at all perfect but it also won't be as bad as these outlets are making it out to be. These people have no idea how to handle a truly mid release (again, gaming journalism :dead: )

Honestly, I was and still am planning to skip this release entirely, but I know bullshyt when I see it.

I guess I'd be with you if this was about a game that showed some promise. At this point this is essentially everyone coming out and saying "That game y'all thought might be bad might actually be bad."

I'd be far more concerned if all the previews came out and were throwing effusive praise. I think there should be MORE previews like this.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s in mad games as herself, and she’s gonna be in wolverine as herself aslo
CDN media

Yeah, I was like :wtf: does she demand to play herself in the contract or something?

But however, she finally looks different when she plays Gryla from God of War: Ragnarok

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I was like :wtf: does she demand to play herself in the contract or something?

But however, she finally looks different when she plays Gryla from God of War: Ragnarok

Just like Troy Baker, 70% of the time he has his likeness in games

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think a lot of it is that they're doing more facial captures to go along with VO, and she has a very distinct look, facially.

And even MORE likely that just using her face is probably easier than them modeling an actual black woman's face from scratch. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
her face being so distinctive is why it always takes you out of the game.

It’s like oh, here’s Debra Wilson again. :unimpressed:

Like i said, it’s always her and troy baker that always have their face models used in games for some reason. You never see the other popular voice actors use their real faces

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i want this game to crash bad

my wife love the harry potter game and I dont want them to get any ideas for the sequel

if i have to buy her a battle pass and help her grind levels am be irked :childplease:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Debra did a good job of rebranding herself as a serious actress for mid level games

but if you got that skilled a comic working on your stuff you not gonna ask her to do some playful stuff or be a little sarcastic to switch it up

she always plays stern black lady every release

Last edited: