I never met a flat earther with a college degree

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
One of the very few people I ever considered a true friend had a BA in Business Management. He became a Flat Earther. Last time I talked to him must've been almost 10 years ago. All he talked about the entire time was Flat Earth. Keep in mind that we had not spoken in a minute so we did have some legit catching up to do and all he could talk about was Flat Earth. That was the last time we spoke. It's really sad.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One of the very few people I ever considered a true friend had a BA in Business Management. He became a Flat Earther. Last time I talked to him must've been almost 10 years ago. All he talked about the entire time was Flat Earth. Keep in mind that we had not spoken in a minute so we did have some legit catching up to do and all he could talk about was Flat Earth. That was the last time we spoke. It's really sad.

Something similar happened to me and one of my homies from college about 12/13 years ago.
Dude was always on some "try this" type of time, and he would try literally ANYTHING, only the nikka was tryna to get me to chew snuff and do blow:mjlol:

Nikka I don't even drink alcohol, but this bum tryna get me to do hardcore drugs and shyt :sitdown:

He got wrapped up in Flat Earth somehow, and he and I WENT AT IT over that bullshyt. To this day, this nikka is a hardcore conspiracy theorist. Lemme screenshot his page real quick lmao

Screenshot-283.png

Screenshot-282.png

These are from LAST FUKKIN WEEK :dead::dead::dead::dead:

That's how I got into debunking flat earth, actually, and he and I literally don't speak anymore because the fade is on sight. Sad, but that's how deep he went off the edge.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full

They’re great for careers and females can talk about degrees as a lifetime achievement award for why they are desirable.
:francis:

To be a 6 figure breh without the certs, business ownership or manual labor breh breh. Nothing wrong with any of that … I’m only answering the question.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
he did it so you dont have too. last line of the video

"i broke my back"

btw, this goofy went back up and this time his chute was left behind.

launch yourself into the the stratosphere without a parachute breh. think you know more about space than people that engineer and calculate trajectories for rockets that deliver payloads of satellites we use on a daily basis breh.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
In your opinion people with college degrees are the smartest? :jbhmm:

Flat or not doesn't really change shyt for me so I keep it moving. I think worrying or caring about that shyt is for people without real problems.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In your opinion people with college degrees are the smartest? :jbhmm:

Flat or not doesn't really change shyt for me so I keep it moving. I think worrying or caring about that shyt is for people without real problems.

Depends on what you mean by the word "smart".

This is why I don't fukk with IQ tests, because they don't measure the actual full spectrum of intelligence in humans and instead narrow it down to a set of parameters that you have to go to school to earn.

That being said, people with degrees tend to be the most intelligent people on a relative basis. They're able to formulate and articulate their thoughts clearly, argue with clarity and purpose and can communicate effectively. They're clearly book smart, especially on the topic they have a degree in. In this frame of reference, intelligence is simply the ability to understand and recall information and then be able to put that information into practice.

For example, a doctor is intelligent, because he can not only explain medical lingo to a layman, he can also put that information into practice and save lives.