I never get sick of the Cosby Show

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
So many quotables from this show. The pilot episode was classic. Cliff n Theo goin back n forth about his report card and doing the budget game w/him in an apartment.

"Dad I still got 200 dollars left every month"
"You plan on having a girlfriend"
"You know it"
-Takes the rest of the money from his hands:mjlol:

Theo gives a heartfelt speech about just accepting him as not being as smart as Cliff n Claire

"Can't you just love me for me, your son"

"Theo"
"yeah Dad"
"THAT WAS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE! NO WONDER YOU GETTIN C'S AND D'S. NOW YOU'RE GONNA TRY HARDER, I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD, I CAN TAKE YOU OUT!!!!'':russ::mjlol:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Dude after TWO years of no Cosby show reruns I was geeked when I saw a marathon on Centric. I watched one of my favorite episodes when Denise made Theo that knockoff and it came out horrible!! I watched the one when Vanessa got drunk and had my share of late in the series laughs (ya know by then they had Olivia as the cute kid... so you know the show was getting stale). But the openings are like NO OTHER black television series. Each and every one were like movies. They weren't the corny action, stop, & pose as your name shows as the lame as theme song played. It was just (not counting season 1, although it's still dope) the cast dancing. When Denise was written out they still had her when Cliff held her photo in her place.

I've been longing to make a thread about how I don't know how to feel about how Cosby was destroyed and still I longed to watch his show.

yeah the Gordon Gartrelle shirt episode......then at the end he was pullin them hoes anyway:russ:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Last week I saw the one when Theo got his ear pierced by Cockroach's lil sister and Cliff was tryin to get him to come clean.

I was laughing so hard like I never seen it before

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many quotables from this show. The pilot episode was classic. Cliff n Theo goin back n forth about his report card and doing the budget game w/him in an apartment.

"Dad I still got 200 dollars left every month"
"You plan on having a girlfriend"
"You know it"
-Takes the rest of the money from his hands:mjlol:

Theo gives a heartfelt speech about just accepting him as not being as smart as Cliff n Claire

"Can't you just love me for me, your son"

"Theo"
"yeah Dad"
"THAT WAS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE! NO WONDER YOU GETTIN C'S AND D'S. NOW YOU'RE GONNA TRY HARDER, I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD, I CAN TAKE YOU OUT!!!!'':russ::mjlol:

Top 5 episode of series

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
I like seeing Bill just flip out on everybody like in the episode where he was trying to build Claire her own room, I was:dead: the whole episode

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I modeled my parenting after Cliff ....

how about the time I think it was Vanessa stayed out all night and cliff and Clair had the sofa at the front door...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
They're running the finale on tvone & after the finale they start over w/ the pilot! And the Theo had the knockoff shirt airs a bit later

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
I changed the channel as soon as the episode when vanessa breaks up with dabnis came on... I hate how she did my boy dabnis. He seemed like a solid dude. Cliff even gave him a tool belt with his initials :francis:

Carrera Lu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jerz
The stevie wonder episode.
The sammy davis jr episode.

Theo piercing his ear leading to 3 generations of Huxtable men getting roasted.
Kenny always blurting out something misogynistic he got from his brother.
Mrs. Westlake trolling
Vanessa getting drunk