I never get sick of the Cosby Show

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
For some reason I expect myself to get sick of it for some reason:snoop:. I put it on and then stay :heh::laugh:

What also inspired this was that I watched a Tyler Perry movie with my mom this weekend on netflix "Madea's happy family or some shyt" and the levels of over the top c00nery in order to try to get a laugh was disgusting, it reminded me of how classy this show is and still managed to be funnier and more enjoyable than 99% of the stuff on tv.

Salutes:lawd:

One star myself for even thinking that Id get sick of this masterpiece

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
was watching this weekend and it was the episode where Rudy's likes this boy in her class, but his friends clown him, so he goes to that i hate girls attitude.

he knocks her book out her hand, and he shoves her....

brehs :ufdup:

rudy gave little man the fukking business.... ends up with little breh in a choke hold until the teach comes in :umad:

so glad they finally put this show back on tv.

all the other actors with issues, and they never took their shows off tv, but was quick to pull this shyt. fukk that. cosby back :lawd:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
One of my favorite episodes is Day of the Locusts

Claire and Elvin's mother take Sandra's twins for the day and Sandra goes crazy thinking they kidnapped them... Then goes to the Huxtable home and cusses out Claire. The boy Cliff was in the back eating that shyt up :russ:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Dude after TWO years of no Cosby show reruns I was geeked when I saw a marathon on Centric. I watched one of my favorite episodes when Denise made Theo that knockoff and it came out horrible!! I watched the one when Vanessa got drunk and had my share of late in the series laughs (ya know by then they had Olivia as the cute kid... so you know the show was getting stale). But the openings are like NO OTHER black television series. Each and every one were like movies. They weren't the corny action, stop, & pose as your name shows as the lame as theme song played. It was just (not counting season 1, although it's still dope) the cast dancing. When Denise was written out they still had her when Cliff held her photo in her place.

I've been longing to make a thread about how I don't know how to feel about how Cosby was destroyed and still I longed to watch his show.