I never close on the first night

Daps
Be aggressive. If she says no, stay aggressive. No means yes. bytches love that shyt:takedat:

:dead: you gonna get this nikka caught up on a rape charge. This gonna be his first and last thread ever made

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i feel you. i was thinking you've never done it at all. i don't promote that type of behavior normally (more like i don't promote being like that a lot) but i think it's something you should do at least once. are you the type of guy who likes taking girls on dates or something? if you are, then that might be the reason. having that degree of formality can prevent one nighters from occurring...

I actually not at all i hate taking chicks on dates spending my money i much rather fukk them on the first sitting.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
There's a fine line between not being thirsty and failing to assert yourself and being aggressive... Really depends on your personality, but don't just shun her completely, if you're gonna take that approach then you at least have to convey some level of interest... To fukk on the first night, just speaking from experience, the best approach is to be aggressive but not too aggressive... Girls like to be TOLD certain shyt rather than asked, if she's not having it then fukk it, on to the next one

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
If all else fails, pull out your piece and just stare at her:birdman: She'll know what to do

:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've scored on the first night several times because the women were feeling me before we started talking....its inevitable

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Girls like to be TOLD certain shyt rather than asked, if she's not having it then fukk it, on to the next one

you u gotta set the agenda, she'll either be with it or wont :birdman:

regarding not fukkin the first night, in my experiences the more u can keep them interested while refraining from fukkin, the more shyt they will do to win u :heh:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm pretty cut throat with these hoes i think i have to just apply it on the first night a little more then I do later on. I feel like maybe i'm just not comfortable enough on first meetings.