I never close on the first night

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:huhldup: i never bang chicks on the first night it's awful. I usually have to get drinks with them before i fukk. Just last night I had a chick on my dikk who was drunk and sleeping over at the party i was at still didnt hit. I invited her to my softball game she actually came and I still havent hit :sadcam:. I always have to do the lame ass lets get drinks routine before I smash. Give me tips on how to close out on the first night.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Be aggressive. If she says no, stay aggressive. No means yes. bytches love that shyt:takedat:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Act like u don't wanna fukk. Don't touch them, hug them or none of that shyt. She will start wondering why arent u like the rest of the thirsty nikkas and aren't sweating her. Women love their ego being boosted but since u ain't giving her play then she will start giving u hints. If she keeps joking and touching u, that means ur in there.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
If she keeps joking and touching u, that means ur in there.

This happens pretty much everytime and i still have to get a second or thrid meeting before i fukk. I guess i have to be more cut throat with these broads i thought i was last night i pulled chicks chair next to mine and started making out still didnt hit.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
wait, so you've never done this? you've never met a girl for the first time and had sex with her that same day?

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This happens pretty much everytime and i still have to get a second or thrid meeting before i fukk. I guess i have to be more cut throat with these broads i thought i was last night i pulled chicks chair next to mine and started making out still didnt hit.

Then u need to go in like a scumbag. Don't be afraid of a no. Like my nikka tybg said, no means yes. They just don't wanna look like they are a slut.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
wait, so you've never done this? you've never met a girl for the first time and had sex with her?

:manny: On vacation yes but just on regular night once :krs: i guess i'm just a slow burner i need atleast a second night.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:manny: On vacation yes but just on regular night once :krs: i guess i'm just a slow burner i need atleast a second night.

i feel you. i was thinking you've never done it at all. i don't promote that type of behavior normally (more like i don't promote being like that a lot) but i think it's something you should do at least once. are you the type of guy who likes taking girls on dates or something? if you are, then that might be the reason. having that degree of formality can prevent one nighters from occurring...