i need to lose 8 pounds in 2 months

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just fukking eat less. It's literally that easy.

umm kinda of. only if you massively over eat every day of your life. other than that, eating less just slows down your metabolism and your body will only burn enough calories based on the calories that are put into it.

when you say eat less you have to be specific, he could only eat 2 big portions or eat 4 small portions a day. Everyone should consistently drink cold water/fluids because the coldness drops your core temp and your body burns calories while regulating your temperature (keeping you warm). I saw water/fluids because I never ever drink water, but I do drink tea, either green on black- not sweet tea either. no sugar and only sometimes a teaspoon of honey but its foolish to drink your calories especially if your trying to lose weight pop, milk, juice- fukk outta here with all that.

you have to move more, theres no secret around it.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
  1. 7193M24pmML._SY679_.jpg
    - 2-3x a day for the first 7 days, then 1 daily afterwards
  2. 51JN71Dnz4L.jpg
    - 2-3 cups per day (with 2-3 teabags used for each cup) for the first 7 days then 1 daily afterwards (more if you want)
You're welcome

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I didn't even notice dude's starting weight. What do you need to get down to 165 for? If u are doughy at 173 u are prob gonna need to drop like 20lbs. If u are just trying to make weight for a weigh in or something you can play around with water and sodium and shyt.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even notice dude's starting weight. What do you need to get down to 165 for? If u are doughy at 173 u are prob gonna need to drop like 20lbs. If u are just trying to make weight for a weigh in or something you can play around with water and sodium and shyt.
I been working out for 3 years getting bigger, but I wanna look cut. My arms have no definition