i need to lose 8 pounds in 2 months

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is this doable? i need to be at 165 and im 173 right now...whats the best way to go about his

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ye this is actually really easy provided you know your stats

You just need to be aware of how many calories your body needs

Calorie Calculator - Daily Caloric Needs

Just enter your stats and this will give you a rough number (everyone is slightly different) but this will give you a ball park figure.

A 500 calorie cut with a bit of excercise will have you losing between 1-2lbs a week.

Do this for a week, weigh your self each day and see how you sit after 7 days.

The following week just eat less / more / or the same depending on how satisfied you are with the results.

Try not to eat out and use myfitness pal or just add up the calories on the back of the package of what u eat its simpler than it sounds once you do it a few times

Try to do this in month (easily attainable) so you can then lose more or relax and eat at maintainace for the last couple of weeks

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
:stopitslime:

Follow these type of dies and develop eating disorders brehs:mjlol:
Total Nonsense. Stop it.

It is a healthy diet, OP. You can use it as a jumpstart to shed excess weight/water weight. There is a proper way to come off the diet though - visit the website or buy the book. You can incorporate healthy food choices back into your diet (lifestyle) and maintain your weightloss successfully afterwards (If you come off the diet incorrectly or start back consuming poor food choices, you will gain back what you loss and then some!).

Good luck!

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Total Nonsense. Stop it.

It is a healthy diet, OP. You can use it as a jumpstart to shed excess weight/water weight. There is a proper way to come off the diet though - visit the website or buy the book. You can incorporate healthy food choices back into your diet (lifestyle) and maintain your weightloss successfully afterwards (If you come off the diet incorrectly or start back consuming poor food choices, you will gain back what you loss and then some!).

Good luck!
Huh? Losing 8 pounds is not equal at all levels... but if you think it is okay.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is this doable? i need to be at 165 and im 173 right now...whats the best way to go about his

you should follow the http://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-q...nths-begins-today.433431/page-2#post-19520546

in case you don't want to, i'll give you some tips. I would jump rope for cardio, do an hour a day of straight jumping or if you can find a rope with a counter try to do 5000 jumps a day or 5000 in an hour, thats roughly 1000 calories- do that 7 days a week (its only an hour and its only cardio so you don't feel tired like you ran a marathon or anything) and thats 7000 calories 2 lbs per week, with proper nutrition you'll be good

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you should follow the http://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-q...nths-begins-today.433431/page-2#post-19520546

in case you don't want to, i'll give you some tips. I would jump rope for cardio, do an hour a day of straight jumping or if you can find a rope with a counter try to do 5000 jumps a day or 5000 in an hour, thats roughly 1000 calories- do that 7 days a week (its only an hour and its only cardio so you don't feel tired like you ran a marathon or anything) and thats 7000 calories 2 lbs per week, with proper nutrition you'll be good
dude an hour is a fukking long ass time holy shyt. how about riding a bicycle around the neighbor hood

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
dude an hour is a fukking long ass time holy shyt. how about riding a bicycle around the neighbor hood

Build up to an hour.

Jump rope for 15-20 minutes then ride your bike for the rest of the hour. Gradually shift the time from more cycling to more jumping rope:manny:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

An hour is a long time to wait in line or drive somewhere. Just like playing basketball or doing anything active it's surprising how fast it goes.

Check this out My quest to lose 30lbs in 2 months begins today..
It's a link to a post I provided with a before and after pic of a guy who primarily jump roped to lose weight

There's a couple videos on yt that show the effects of jumping rope for 6-10 weeks