Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're admitting everything everyone has been saying about you. You're arrogant and unable to take accountability for things. Its always someone else fault. This is why you aren't taken serious.
I am arrogant, because I'm correct. You want me to be humble about it. Thats why I keep receipts of everything. I'm not just talking out of my ass. I documented the literal violations of behavior and common sense that led to me calling out the inconsistencies here.

You just want me to capitulate. I'm calling out the fact that pretending to moderate, is not moderation.

I take plenty of accountability. Read the OP again. You clearly missed it.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I am arrogant, because I'm correct. You want me to be humble about it. Thats why I keep receipts of everything. I'm not just talking out of my ass. I documented the literal violations of behavior and common sense that led to me calling out the inconsistencies here.

You just want me to capitulate. I'm calling out the fact that pretending to moderate, is not moderation.

I take plenty of accountability. Read the OP again. You clearly missed it.
Nah.

Its ok though. You won't get what you want from this thread so as you tell people, deal with it.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Once again.....Nap NEVER follows rules.....but expects everyone else to follow rules.

:mjlol:

If I was a mod, I’d delete that thread, ban Nap....be done with the whole issue.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I won't apologize for that. A minority of complaints are insignificant.

A non issue perpetuated by a minority of users
I'm the #5 poster in that thread, and I don't mind saying that I'm one of the reasons it's as good as it is. :manny:

Including but not limited to @Hood Critic , @Cali_livin , @wickedsm , @Orbital-Fetus , @88m3 , @Call Me James , @fact , and many others. :myman:

I've contributed massively to the thread's success since March. Disagree if you want, but it's true. :kanyebp:

I was one of the members who brought this issue to you. You were spamming so many siren GIFs and tweet threads that I was having delays on a desktop with a 60 Mbps internet connection. :denzelcmonson:

Again, inappropriate and out of line to edit my thread and give me no input.

When you run sh*t, you can make these kind of demands. You don't run sh*t. :gucci:

Nothing I've posted is off topic or irrelevant.

:trumptales::trumptales::trumptales::trumptales::trumptales:

Status
Not open for further replies.