I need that Tony Hawk 3+4 remastered yesterday

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
No more remakes or remasters
Just do THPS6 w/ a Underground type story and THPS 1-4 modes too.
This. The 1&2 remaster was beautiful to play and the nostalgia hit me but it was lowkey boring after a few levels because somehow I still remembered every goal from when I was 10 :dwillhuh:

Make a new underground type with open world, get off your board, and storyline and we’d be A1

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:hhh:
the king is back we don't play skate.

Skate took the crown the minute its first trailer dropped :gucci:

Tony hawk series started getting clowned for being over the top goofy. How soon we forget that the franchise fell so far it tried to make its own version of rockband for skateboarding

176238-grab-620x.jpg

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could just add maps and challenges from 3 & 4 (although I'm not sure how THPS4 secret pro challenges would work:patrice:) but if they were gonna make another actual game they HAVE to remake Underground:whew:

They could throw THUG 2 in there as well since the story picks up from THUG but I aint tripping if they don't :skip:

Nah, they can keep THUG 2 all the way in the past. For me, that's when the series went of the rails, and everything else was it dying out slow.

Problem is that I have absolutely no clue who would even develop more THPS stuff. Neversoft got sent to the CoD mines years ago, and got bodied. Vicarious Visions got sent over to the Blizzard side of things not that long after 1+2 Remastered came out. I'm assuming they're helping with console versions of Diablo 2 and 4, so I'm guessing maybe nothing happens until those come out?