I need help getting rid of that FUNK smell in my room...

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
:snoop: I worked in the restaurant industry and it may be your work shoes and socks from McDonalds especially if you're going to sleep without bathing after work. You are putting tons of bacteria in your bed and bacterial breakdown is what causes odor. Dishwashers and bus boys have the nastiest smelling shoes from their socks and feet getting wet all the time. Always sleep with a clean sheet and a clean body. Wash your work clothes often and leave the shoes outside your room if they biting like that

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Buy some Blunt power any scent, it never fails..................................

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Imma bout to rewash EVERYTHING. :huhldup:

clothes, sheets, pillow cases etc..

my room is small and the window has been closed for weeks bc the AC is on.

I need yall advice, man.

what could i do?:why:
Find the root source of the smell. If it is not from your clothes, washing it is not going to fix it.

Is it from your shoes? Bed? Bathroom? Bedroom? Closet? Floor? Kitchen? Garbage can? Laundry hamper? Is it coming from a gap in the wall from the next apartment? Shoes?

Glade just masks odor. You want to find where it is. If it is from the carpet, put one cup of vinegar on the spot. Mix one-third cup of water plus two-thirds cup of Arm & Hammer baking soda in a cup. Put the mixture onto where you spread the vinegar. Scrub it with a sponge or old toothbrush. The vinegar and baking soda should start fizzing.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
-Open window
-Wash all garments and bed linen
-Spray mattress with Febreeze, after drying, sprinkle Shower to Shower powder on mattress
- Get some Oust antibact airfreshner and spray the air
- Light cinnamon scented candles

headed to family dollar now :stylin:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i copped some new air fresher and carpet cleaner. the foam shyt that doesnt need vacuum

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I worked in the restaurant industry and it may be your work shoes and socks from McDonalds especially if you're going to sleep without bathing after work. You are putting tons of bacteria in your bed and bacterial breakdown is what causes odor. Dishwashers and bus boys have the nastiest smelling shoes from their socks and feet getting wet all the time. Always sleep with a clean sheet and a clean body. Wash your work clothes often and leave the shoes outside your room if they biting like that

:ohhh:

that what i think it is. my old roommate used to say the wendys smell was crazy when i came in from work :skip:

i get in mad late and will wake everyone up if i shower :huhldup:

thats why im tryna only work weekends ... but good looks. imma leave the work shoes downstairs for now on :youngsabo:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Gator you are one disgusting individual all the way around. I just want you to know that.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
:ohhh:

that what i think it is. my old roommate used to say the wendys smell was crazy when i came in from work :skip:

i get in mad late and will wake everyone up if i shower :huhldup:

thats why im tryna only work weekends ... but good looks. imma leave the work shoes downstairs for now on :youngsabo:

:smh: fukk dat Breh! You a hard working man! They ass will learn to deal with the hum of the shower at 6am. They will sleep right through that shyt once you start! You GOTTA bathe when you get home from there! The food and bacteria on your clothes and skin and shoes rots and stinks. You may not smell it when ur there cuz you used to it but if you walk out and come back in you'll smell rotting food and trash. That's what restaurant work clothes and shoes smell like if you let them fester!

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I FOUND THE SOURCE BREHS

MCDONALDS SHOES AND UNIFORM (KEEp THEM IN AIRLOCKED BAG AND SHOES OUTSIDE NOW)

BEATING OFF WITH LEGS OPEN AND LETTING THE CUM MELT IN BOXERS OVERNIGHT (i only jerk off in shower)

ON WEEKENDS, WHEN I GOT A SLIGHT SCENT, I'D JUST WAIT TO SHOWER BECAUSE I WAS BEING LAZY (2 showers per day)

NOT WASHING SHEETS, PILLOWS AND COMFORTER ENOUGH AFTER GYM OR JERKING OFF (wash every saturday)

WORK CLOTHES WITH THE DEODORANT STUCK UNDER ARMPIT PORTION MARINATING (rewashed all shirts)

AND