I need a new dope RPG or Action/Adventure to play

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I didn't buy it at launch, while you shouldn't have bought it at launch on playstation
And then sony took it down and gave refunds because.. yeah :patrice:
If you use the search function you'll probably find the exact post where I talk about it being on sale and how I copped it.
I know a bunch of us here got it at the same time, clearly you wasn't part of that group who swooped in at the perfect time :umad:

I am guilty of buying it and not opening it up yet because I have a backlog, and the game itself needed time to reach its zenith so I know I'll be next gen cyberpunking for $10. You told on yourself here as well, we now all know you're a genius :bow:
CoolinTheCut aka President Terry Crews!!!

Remember this post next time you try to tell someone they cant know if a game is good or bad without actually playing it :mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Remember this post next time you try to tell someone they cant know if a game is good or bad without actually playing it :mjgrin:
President Terry Crews Jr, when did I say how good or bad Cyberpunk is?
Now I understand you severly lack comprehension skills and its ok :handshake:
But Cyberpunk on playstation was so bad they took it off the store. So would I need to play it to know it was not good?

The Digital Foundry where they say there are no pedestrians on the street. Would I need to play it to know that as well?

Make sure, when you attempt to hold somebody to a standard that its a standard you hold yourself to.
I know you're not that type of guy, so you'll try to manipulate situantions but that only works on people who lack intellect.
Now you go spend $70 on a "remake" :mjlol: