I need a new dope RPG or Action/Adventure to play

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Right now I’m trying Monster Hunter Rise demo on steam.

I want something immersive with a fair level of challenge and variety. I loved Bloodbourne but I don’t think I’m ready for Elden Ring yet.

Want something to grind, get dope shyt and have fun. Not repetitive nor masochist.

Is Cyberpunk 2077 finally fixed? Anything like Fable that isn’t Witcher 3?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Cyberpunk is dope. Elden Ring is dope too both are great choices.

Don’t be scared of a lil difficulty breh :mjgrin:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Cyberpunk is dope. Elden Ring is dope too both are great choices.

Don’t be scared of a lil difficulty breh :mjgrin:
Animal Crossing got me back into loot and shyt lately lol. I just want something fun but decently challenging. My laptop is ASUS Rog Zephyrus G14 and got it like 2-3 years ago.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I would wait on Cyberpunk. It's definitely in a good state with some jank, but the next patch is revamping the melee and police system.

I played Divinity 2 earlier this year. It's super hardcore but definitely a solid game.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I would wait on Cyberpunk. It's definitely in a good state with some jank, but the next patch is revamping the melee and police system.

I played Divinity 2 earlier this year. It's super hardcore but definitely a solid game.
Oh so you tried Divinity 2. As you know not many people played that game because games like that people are not always willing to try
Now I know you think I'm gonna say Divinity 2 was in Game pass... and it was, and there's plenty of other fantastic RPG's as well

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Oh so you tried Divinity 2. As you know not many people played that game because games like that people are not always willing to try
Now I know you think I'm gonna say Divinity 2 was in Game pass... and it was, and there's plenty of other fantastic RPG's as well

And you know whats not there? Looks like you got no choice but to wait for Cyberpunk :youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
And you know whats not there? Looks like you got no choice but to wait for Cyberpunk :youngsabo:

I bought Cyberpunk for $10 at bestbuy :umad:

But funny you bring that game up since it ran like shyt on a PS5 :laff:

Just to give you the cliffnotes, on ps5 when you are in a vehicle there are NO PEDESTRIANS. IT couldn't handle all that
And the amount of pedstrians period was far less than xbox or PC
And this was running the PS4 version on the PS5, meanwhile it was playable from day one on series x and high end PC's

Clearly you did not know that because you wouldn't be mentioning this game if you did :ufdup:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I bought Cyberpunk for $10 at bestbuy :umad:

But funny you bring that game up since it ran like shyt on a PS5 :laff:

Just to give you the cliffnotes, on ps5 when you are in a vehicle there are NO PEDESTRIANS. IT couldn't handle all that
And the amount of pedstrians period was far less than xbox or PC
And this was running the PS4 version on the PS5, meanwhile it was playable from day one on series x and high end PC's

Clearly you did not know that because you wouldn't be mentioning this game if you did :ufdup:

Let me find out you buying games out here :russ:

And you talking about the game at launch state, which means you definitely didnt pay $10 :mjpls:

Talk too much and end up snitching on yourself, xbrehs :heh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Let me find out you buying games out here :russ:

And you talking about the game at launch state, which means you definitely didnt pay $10 :mjpls:
I didn't buy it at launch, while you shouldn't have bought it at launch on playstation
And then sony took it down and gave refunds because.. yeah :patrice:
If you use the search function you'll probably find the exact post where I talk about it being on sale and how I copped it.
I know a bunch of us here got it at the same time, clearly you wasn't part of that group who swooped in at the perfect time :umad:
Talk too much and end up snitching on yourself, xbrehs :heh:
I am guilty of buying it and not opening it up yet because I have a backlog, and the game itself needed time to reach its zenith so I know I'll be next gen cyberpunking for $10. You told on yourself here as well, we now all know you're a genius :bow:
CoolinTheCut aka President Terry Crews!!!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, I've been looking for a minute and have tried a few myself, nothing really sticking for me.

Final Fantasy XVI and Forspoken are pretty much the main two I'm waiting on. They need to hurry up (but not rush) because a lot of these single-player games ain't doing it for me.