I my Mochaccina

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Nahh its very clear and there is no mistake its a female she did it more than once within mins.

Just like splatter said with her sign she posted it with in mins saying something like jack like anus or something dumb like that with the date.

She's just young breh shes a female doe.

if true we need to send the UN to her household
and have her internet cut off because derek is gonna
have her t-cell count in the neg if she slips up and drink
behind him while she's waiting for sex and he's in the bathroom
looking at dikks and man ass to get erect....
Nikki NO!:sadbron:

it's derek tho...

a0yqua.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
if true we need to send the UN to her household
and have her internet cut off because derek is gonna
have her t-cell count in the neg if she slips up and drink
behind him while she's waiting for sex and he's in the bathroom
looking at dikks and man ass to get erect....
Nikki NO!:sadbron:

it's derek tho...

a0yqua.jpg

:heh:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
until a web cam comes up, thats not a girl...

**** always use to say "buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, but I've been on webcam and made audio proof, so and so has seen it"

the luxie character was birthed from this gf/ex drama, its repeating its self on here. Shocked "it" is using a black girl this time, guess "it" evolved

Breh needs help and im not joking/trolling, I will say he's dedicated to doing whatever he does online. We all know this is just one forum, he does this on..not the other 2214234324323432 forums, im sure them disney/parenting/teen/car/animal forums all know who **** is.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
**** always use to say "buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, but I've been on webcam and made audio proof, so and so has seen it"

the luxie character was birthed from this gf/ex drama, its repeating its self on here. Shocked "it" is using a black girl this time, guess "it" evolved

Breh needs help and im not joking/trolling, I will say he's dedicated to doing whatever he does online. We all know this is just one forum, he does this on..not the other 2214234324323432 forums, im sure them disney/parenting/teen/car/animal forums all know who **** is.

I was on SOHH since 2008, I seen it myself :snoop:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I was on SOHH since 2008, I seen it myself :snoop:

Its like watching a trainwreck, figured he'd say "ok you guys you caught me, im done here"

nah he kept it up, everyone just played along "like ok this is **** acting like a teenage latina girl, you ain't fooling anyone nothing to see here move along"

it went from being weird to just accepting he'd always be there, soon as you mention his name he appears like some bat signal :ohhh:

***waits for him to come in here and make up some random ass date he's gonna retire, and for him to complain we are obsessed ***

fact is, many of us aren't obsessed just we know you need help and you can't fool us..seen this play out before

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I heard her voice she sounds like a cute little teachers aid :ehh:

I just don't get why it would be so hard for her to post it in that official thread, just saying hello it's darling nikki, blah blah blah. It's easy as hell. I'm always suspect of people who use the "This poster has heard or seen me and they will vouch for me" shyt. Seen that used by many of trolls. But ya'll do ya'll thing, i'm an untrustful type nikka. :manny:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I just don't get why it would be so hard for her to post it in that official thread, just saying hello it's darling nikki, blah blah blah. It's easy as hell. I'm always suspect of people who use the "This poster has heard or seen me and they will vouch for me" shyt. Seen that used by many of trolls. But ya'll do ya'll thing, i'm an untrustful type nikka. :manny:

I asked for it she did it breh no big deal.

Keep it real even doe we were going in on her didnt she always drop proof pics when asked?

she got like 4 of em and 1 with jacks name and the current date.

All jokes aside she's a woman but was simping **** soooo :leostare:.

She said she'll drop one in the voice thread so wait for that i guess .

Come in tc nikka

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You people take this shyt way too seriously. And that's coming from me. Nikki doesn't owe any of you savages shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I asked for it she did it breh no big deal.

Keep it real even doe we were going in on her didnt she always drop proof pics when asked?

she got like 4 of em and 1 with jacks name and the current date.

All jokes aside she's a woman but was simping **** soooo :leostare:.

She said she'll drop one in the voice thread so wait for that i guess .

Come in tc nikka

I fukks wit you heavy, so I'll take your word. :ld: