the Brits had
Coldplay
Radiohead
Duffy
Block Party
Amy Winehouse
Robbie Williams

all making better music than their cac American counterparts

Radiohead, Coldplay and Amy Winehouse are the only ones on that list that were really giving the USA a run for our money :unimpressed:

We win just off the sheer number of dope bands making hits and genres we were cooking up outchea

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Radiohead, Coldplay and Amy Winehouse are the only ones on that list that were really giving the USA a run for our money :unimpressed:

We win just off the sheer number of dope bands making hits and genres we were cooking up outchea
none of those boybands are touching anyone on this list. Nsync?BSB?Limp Buskuit?Crazytown?O-Town? 98 Degrees? you out your rabbit ass mind :dead:
Coldplay and Radiohead are superior than Green Day and Linkin Park too

i haven't even got to the dance music

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
It won’t let me play the first one? Is that the vines? I like highly evolved.. get free.. in the country yard.. good first album
Yes actually that entire first album was incredible. Favourite songs were in the factory and highly evolved..the quoted vines song is ride. That first line well that's the start, the middle.and the end, aren't you glad the universe pretends. :wow:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Yes actually that entire first album was incredible. Favourite songs were in the factory and highly evolved..the quoted vines song is ride. That first line well that's the start, the middle.and the end, aren't you glad the universe pretends. :wow:
I couldn’t remember the name.. the Beatles sounding factory song .. yes I love that :heh: