i miss that Neo soul era

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
There was a lot of good music during that era, but the Neo Soul artists were some of the fakest frauds music has ever seen.

I didn't like that they were trying to divide up R&B into subcategories. Because then the Neo Soul people started hating on traditional artists. When in reality, the Neo Soul batch were damn near all criminals and rapists, lol. All that earthy sh*t became a trend, but these MF's all had cases. That aesthetic was the fakest sh*t ever.

:russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
There was a lot of good music during that era, but the Neo Soul artists were some of the fakest frauds music has ever seen.

I didn't like that they were trying to divide up R&B into subcategories. Because then the Neo Soul people started hating on traditional artists. When in reality, the Neo Soul batch were damn near all criminals and rapists, lol. All that earthy sh*t became a trend, but these MF's all had cases. That aesthetic was the fakest sh*t ever.

Yea the music was dope but they were some pretentious mfers
:heh:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

They all had cases. What :why:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I had a gf those years who put me on to all that shyt. One of those doobie wrap incense burning type chicks. Her whole family was on that tip too. Her brother had me bumping the Roots and early Rawkus shyt like the first Soundbombing and showed how to smoke outta gravity bong. I was a Bootcamp, Mobb Deep, Redman type nikka. I did her so wrong tho over the course of the six years we were off and on. She’s a doctor now with her own practice. This thread got me in my feels
:wow:

On another note. This song dropped the same day I started hs

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

Word? :ohhh: