I might need Bar None's help, the news says there is not enough evidence to convict Micheal Dunn

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
It's the whole idea behind "beyond a reasonable doubt". So the prosecution has to convince a jury that the crime happened to about 90% probability. Maybe 80%. All the defense has to do is prove that what the prosecution is saying is not up to "beyond a reasonable doubt". Now, in this case it is going to come down to who is believable. Since they don't have good video evidence. So every witness is going to be crucified by the defense. As much as I hate to say this, all the defense has to do is prove that the white guy was being threatened by a group of black teens and he will get off. I would make this case especially brutal on the witnesses. The guys who survived I would turn into loud music listening gangbanging thugs, facebook posting would be taken out of context, instagram, coli postings, etc, etc. Then bring that info to my jury of Florida cacs and let them give out Florida Justice. He is going to get off.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dude ain't going to get off. This was cold-blooded murder. He may get 2nd degree instead of 1st degree, but he's going away. I knew Zimmerman was getting off, but this dude ain't. Yall are too scared on some 2008 election Mechanic shyt.

I just got gas at that Gate station where it happened the other day...felt weird.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Dude ain't going to get off. This was cold-blooded murder. He may get 2nd degree instead of 1st degree, but he's going away. I knew Zimmerman was getting off, but this dude ain't. Yall are too scared on some 2008 election Mechanic shyt.

I just got gas at that Gate station where it happened the other day...felt weird.

Don't be surprised if he gets off. Florida juries are well known for their "IQs"..lol

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Typical Username Here explained it to me perfectly back on SOHH, you must walk away or risk your head being blown clean off.

Im the kind of person that is pretty laid back and have no problem walking away from confrontations

but lets keep it real sometimes things get out of hand before you compose your self and the though that in Florida someone can shoot you in that short time span and call it self defense is pretty crazy and seems a bit unbelievable that its happening in 2013

Listen, I'm an advocate of owning weapons, CWP and self-defense laws, but the stand your ground laws and self defense laws here are so ambiguous that you are essentially taking a chance by sticking around a tense situation. Nothing in the law excludes the would-be aggressor from getting away with shooting someone. I don't like that at all. I wrote all my state government reps, including the Governor after the Martin verdict explaining why it should be amended.

I haven't been keeping up with the case since the initial story broke out but I can see this dude getting off if the "right" jury is selected. All you need is a jury that is sympathetic to a white man facing a group of black men in a vehicle. He could say he felt his life was in danger because they were going to jump him, or run over him with the car, etc. etc. He can say whatever the fukk he thinks will make the jury sympathize with his situation. It's going to be on the state to prove it not true.

Because of witnesses, no gun in the vehicle, and the men stayed in the vehicle (from what I remember), it seems much more of a solid case. I just wouldn't be surprise if he got off.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You don't have to rub in your white privilege.

I won't take it personally, I know you're dealing with a lot of guilt.

Please be honest with yourself and more than that be honest with the youth.

People could be killed or seriously harmed because of the lies you spin.

Respect

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lRz0yY1.gif

:deadmanny: everytime i see this gif