I might have to risk it all for Bria Myles brehs...

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kind of a weird thing to say.

So you agree with white men who turn their nose up at white women who've slept with black men?
I don’t give a fukk what CACs do.

I just don’t sleep with black women that have ever fukked a white man. I think too highly of myself. She got poor judgement and taste.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
huz2NEh.jpg
mOgowi2.jpg
2bM5WeF.jpg
fPlU8xD.jpg
m3GFFTg.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL I'm not caping. I just thought it was odd if I applied that logic to any other group of people.

Its different,if we sleep with Europeans we are sleeping with our mutant creations. Its ignorant for white people to look down on whites for sleeping with blacks,as we are superior genetically speaking. No offense to our caucasian allies on NuColi,we accept all here.

As black people we are supposed to look down on ourselves and others for getting in bed with our lower form/mutant.

With that said,a melenated goddess of Bria Myles caliber would have to be grafted back in if she requested. You wouldnt bench Michael Jordan because he missed practice. You dont trade Ja Morant because he made a unwise decision. Black women should view us the same. In politics they make deals to free certain prisoners of war/hostages. While some prisoners will be left for dead. This woman is too powerful in the right black mans hands to waive:respect:.