I might have to risk it all for Bria Myles brehs...

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
30079437_165800687415911_4932724116449918976_n.jpg

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
My wife is built just like her.:dame:

You can't buy this body type with the waist and ass ratio. Ive only seen a few with it.

But also, Trust me, you will STILL be looking at other women no matter How dope a sisters body is. People think my wife's body type is damn near perfect and her face is pretty but Truthfully- all these women are overrated, and even YOU would need something more than just looks to stay interested:yeshrug:

You get her , then you're gonna be looking at athletic skinny chicks eventually:hubie:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
My wife is built just like her.:dame:

You can't buy this body type with the waist and ass ratio. Ive only seen a few with it.

But also, Trust me, you will STILL be looking at other women no matter How dope a sisters body is. People think my wife's body type is damn near perfect and her face is pretty but Truthfully- all these women are overrated, and even YOU would need something more than just looks to stay interested:yeshrug:

You get her , then you're gonna be looking at athletic skinny chicks eventually:hubie:
Pics breh. Or you can keep it 100 and clarify that your lady does have ass but also a belly to go with it. :francis:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Pics breh. Or you can keep it 100 and clarify that your lady does have ass but also a belly to go with it. :francis:
Lol i posted pics on sohh before she was my wife.
But i wouldnt now nikka. You dont have to believe me. But our last child is 3, she was back to zero stomach within 4 weeks so its genetics.

My wife has as abs cuz she works out, but even if she didn't her stomach would be flat- her niece n sister , same way.... Thick legs, round ass... Very small waist.

Actually I dont mind a lil gut, its sexy on women to me:takedat:

None of my other women been super in shape:yeshrug:

I look a bytches w stomachs still. I look at women who are skinny too- which is my point. No man will be stuck on one woman no matter what.