I might get roasted for this but fukk it "Krispy, Krunchy, Chicken" killing all these spots..

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I know most of them are located in a gas station. THAT shyt SLAPS! I don't know if ya'll up on them joints but...And they honey biscuits better than weakass Churches

JFGEZY4RSNH2BLWVVFDFSAPDGI.png
I had it before years back when I was in N.O. But for Gas station chicken I’ll give it to Brothers food mart was A1

Oh yea food smacks not slap

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I remember my wife and I riding around looking for this place since we got a flyer for it. We kept passing by the gas station, because we just knew this nice new chicken joint was not in a gas station. Well, it was in the gas station. We promptly turned around and went home disappointed.
Kentucky Fried Chicken started out in a gas station.

Back then, ppl would come thru, get they cars filled up by full service, and go in the dining room and eat chicken while they wait.

Something about they moved the highway or something made the Colonel scramble to come up with the original recipe to open his own restaurant.

But back to OP, yeah, that chicken good.

KFC >>>>. Popeyes >>>>> gas station> churches> Mrs winners> Bojangles

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Y’all gonna learn about eating food from them Indian owned joints.

The indians are semi professional,(they ain't perfect) as opposed to the brothers who either don't cook enough pieces or let them get old.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Y’all gonna learn about eating food from them Indian owned joints.

these dudes out here talking about food being under and overcooked and washing their meat...but buying chicken wings at SUNOCO

imagine buying poultry at a place that sells fukking antifreeze, black and milds, Diesel fuel, and has makeshift kitchens :scust:

I ain't buying shyt that ain't in a package at a gas station.