I met VP Walz as a soldier (NCO) at Fort Irwin NTC in 2009 I hated his ass šŸ§šŸ¤¬

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'd be mad if i let a grown man rizz me up too

Fort Irwin must not be in Harlem

LurksNoMore

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
He was a reservist at the time we didnā€™t know

If you ever been out there itā€™s the NG or army reserve they activate to train and watch
My guy Iā€™m not doubting you met him. Iā€™m just wondering how you did it in 09. He retired in 05. He was a dang civilian.Are you saying he was in uniform? I was unaware that a retired service member could also be a reservist. I was at Fort Irwin in 09 with 2nd Brigade 3ID BSTB. Hope you had fun. Place sucked lol

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Respect breh, I was led by a few that were hard asses, but genuinely did it to push and progress you. I worked for a lot that were just dumbasses with rank and all I would do is circumvent they ass with lines straight out the NAMP........if it's in the book they couldn't touch me

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guy Iā€™m not doubting you met him. Iā€™m just wondering how you did it in 09. He retired in 05. He was a dang civilian.Are you saying he was in uniform? I was unaware that a retired service member could also be a reservist. I was at Fort Irwin in 09 with 2nd Brigade 3ID BSTB. Hope you had fun. Place sucked lol
All I know he was in uniform not full tho they had that gray on if I remember right right they was calling him SGM

He might have been retired but doing some sort of program

It didnā€™t hit me until I heard him talk again last night

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:
OP should contact Fox News.
Story can be spun on some ā€˜Kamala VP was laughing at the pain of veterans in 2009ā€™

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Op grew up watching this and felt left out

Last edited: