I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

I'm halfway in, and this one might be an all-timer. I'm dying over here.

Life is much less stressful when you become a casual fan. I used to get a quarter as upset as this dude when my teams stunk it up. Now :ld:. These nikkas get paid millions of dollars and half the time don't give a fukk whether they win or lose

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Life is much less stressful when you become a casual fan. I used to get a quarter as upset as this dude when my teams stunk it up. Now :ld:. These nikkas get paid millions of dollars and half the time don't give a fukk whether they win or lose
Only team I'm die hard with is my Sixers, I've had my heart broken so many times by the Cowboys that I make it a point to not get too emotionally invested in them because I know I'll be dissappointed :mjcry:Romo and Dez going down are perfect examples of this

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

man, I knew coming into the season the bears were gonna suck, so with that self fulfilling prophecy, I haven't even gotten mad once the past two weeks as they shyt the bed both games :yeshrug: