I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:dead: When I first started watching in 2012 he posted where he worked and someone emailed the job saying they shop there all the time and his videos were very offensive..then they linked his job to his videos.

In due time hes gonna fukk around and slip up with this new job and its curtains.

Edit: wow this video is mango as hell. :snoop: hes a real weird creepy cat..only entertaining when the Eagles lose.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:snoop: what an idiot he told where he worked

There are no words for the stupidity he's displaying here. This is the same guy that stole a chick's bra at a laundry mat and admitted to sniffing and jacking off to it. No company is gonna want him being a representative of it on social media.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

i dunno if this been posted already but damn.

dude is telling one of his trolls to eat his dykk and drink his nutt talking about how much nutrients are in sperm.

thhen hes like "how do i know theres nutrients in sperm? I looked it up, nygga" :laff: i started laughing hysterically holy shyt. dude is goat.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There are no words for the stupidity he's displaying here. This is the same guy that stole a chick's bra at a laundry mat and admitted to sniffing and jacking off to it. No company is gonna want him being a representative of it on social media.

he elaborates on stealing the bra and talks about putting his on man-boobs in it and beating his own dikk below :wtf:

:laff: