I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Let's be reality. His fat ass is a jinx. The Eagles lose too often in his presence. As playoffs approach, that fat boi should stay home on the couch.

If he begged for tix, then nobody would buy him shyt. But because EDP offers his own highly-biased, profane, amateur opinions online without requesting a gd thing, good-natured drunks pay for his airfare, hotel, and NFL tickets. It is a system that works. I can't disrespect it. u_u

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:heh: I'm sure he doesn't mind since he addresses all of them as "mah nikka" and he publically backed Cooper during the n-word shyt. :snoop: and supported getting rid of D-Jax
:mjlol:

His fatass may as well move to Philly/South Jersey...he'd fit in well with all these punkass pathetic cac eagles fans...

Biggest fukking bitter c*nts I know...

BTW :mjlol: I bet he has to wait until his parents goto work or out grocery shopping to make his videos so he can curse and shyt.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

His fatass may as well move to Philly/South Jersey...he'd fit in well with all these punkass pathetic cac eagles fans...

Biggest fukking bitter c*nts I know...

BTW :mjlol: I bet he has to wait until his parents goto work or out grocery shopping to make his videos so he can curse and shyt.

nah if u watch his older vids, you can hear his parents in the background telling him to chill and hes cursing back at them. one of the vids i think his sibling told him mama said to chill..you got high blood pressure and he yells back at him fukk HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE :laff:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
nah if u watch his older vids, you can hear his parents in the background telling him to chill and hes cursing back at them. one of the vids i think his sibling told him mama said to chill..you got high blood pressure and he yells back at him fukk HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE :laff:
Being young and having to worry about high blood pressure :scusthov:

Fatass dude...

He is pure comedy though:pachaha:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
^^^ EDP stutters HARD at 0:54. Then he comes undone at 1:02. The laugh was a smooth recovery.

Those players were jawing hard during warm ups. Each team REALLY wanted it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cowgirls acting like they ain't got to win games till the end of the regular season.
Nah that's some bullshyt. Youu looking for shyt to be mad about. Its maybe 5% of the fanbase acting like that but you going to say its the whole fanbase. Stop that fam you better than that and I don't even know you. Hell you can check the. Boys thread most cats like we ain't done yet still gotta win