I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:russ::russ: This nikka here. Anyone know what he does for a living?:lupe:

Who flys him around for the games? :lupe:

ETA: Just saw one of his videos, he was saying how going to the wild card game Eagles vs Saints was the first time he has been at Lincoln Financial.:to: I would think he had season tickets or some shyt.

Nah cacs paid for the tickets and flights the past two games

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
^^Are EDP's benefactors the white guys in the minivan footage of his "it's all over" video? They are stereotypical-looking husky Greek/Italian-American Philadelphian men. *shrug* But get it how you live, EDP. Represent for the entire Eagles fandom.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nah my nikka, he said he lives in Bakersfield. :heh: I thought the samething too. Then for a min for some reason i thought he lived in Nevada. :deadrose:

:ohhh:Breh you just blew my fukkken mind. Is the nikka originally from Philly?:dwillhuh: I swear he looks like a nikka from Philly too. He doesn't even sound like a Cali nikka. Wtf?

Why the fukk does he love the eagles soo much?:lupe:

This nikka fatter than a motherfukkker though. God damn.

I can't tell if those cacs are clowning him though. :patrice:Them Philly cacs are something else.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ohhh:Breh you just blew my fukkken mind. Is the nikka originally from Philly?:dwillhuh: I swear he looks like a nikka from Philly too. He doesn't even sound like a Cali nikka. Wtf?

I can't tell if those cacs are clowning him though. :patrice:Them Philly cacs are something else.

its all love. this eagle shyt a brotherhood...sports in general. I dont think they clowning

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
somebody exposed him in the comments of one of his rants a couple months ago.

said dude was never an eagles fan and was sporting gear of some other teams and became an eagles fan recently but reps em like he's been there since day one :heh:

these were cats that went to school with him. went into great detail too :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
^^Are EDP's benefactors the white guys in the minivan footage of his "it's all over" video? They are stereotypical-looking husky Greek/Italian-American Philadelphian men. *shrug* But get it how you live, EDP. Represent for the entire Eagles fandom.

I'm disappointed that he went to the game, the plane ride home gave him time to cool down, there ain't nothing like that Instant reactionary postgame EDP rant :laugh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
i thought it was a philly accent. there are similarities between the two. plus the obese, unkept hair look is a staple in philly.

:russ::russ: He doesn't sound like no nikka I know from Cali. He does look like almost every nikka I know from Philly though. :snoop:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:deadmanny:
philly fans chanting
eat dat p*ssy
eat dat p*ssy
eat dat p*ssy