I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is edp in great shape? I doubt he’s broke, he had like 30 guns and a 60k suv to sell. He’ll definitely be broke in the future though

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
check this out. supposedly he went to jail, got evicted and is now living out of a suitcase after being fired from a number of jobs in the past few months. they also said he's trying to legally change his name due to all this.

Society today is at it's peak in stupidity.

Attention whoring at that level without getting paid is beyond foolish. :snoop:

Is edp in great shape? I doubt he’s broke, he had like 30 guns and a 60k suv to sell. He’ll definitely be broke in the future though
Dude was always unemployed living of his parents. His mother died and left him a house and cash.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Society today is at it's peak in stupidity.

Attention whoring at that level without getting paid is beyond foolish. :snoop:

Dude was always unemployed living of his parents. His mother died and left him a house and cash.
He used to be a security guard and quit once the donations started coming in . His mom didn’t leave him anything, he’s always lived in a apartment

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Was breh making money?

He had millions of subscribers.

Once the Eagles won the SB he should have blown up.

At that point, if you're violating the YT guidelines, just switch up your content. You can still be animated and edgy, just blank out the cursing etc.

I always found it odd tho that he was from Cali and a die hars eagles fan.
He fumbled his bag so hard. He peaked after the Eagles SB win...then he started putting more non Eagles content out there which really showed how pathetic he was.

Bruh was getting shine on TV segments...all that for being a fukking pedo