I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>i love the optimism on eagles live, but come the fukk on, all the people that call into eagles live have us winning!? yeah, ok</p>&mdash; eatdatp*ssy445 (@THEREALEDP445) <a href="">September 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Shangos meltdown after the cowboys lost to the skins a few years back is legendary. Can't be topped.
I don't think I've ever seen that one, but his meltdown after they lost to Seattle last year was great.

I don't know if it's better than EDP's meltdown after the Niners came back to best the eagles 2 years ago, though

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I've ever seen that one, but his meltdown after they lost to Seattle last year was great.

I don't know if it's better than EDP's meltdown after the Niners came back to best the eagles 2 years ago, though

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
EDP predicts that Peyton Manning will dissect our defense. Our offense can't hurry up in that thin mountain air?
REALISM AT LAST!!!

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
the nikka Elpresador is funny as hell too...dude is a Browns fan :dead:
Thanks for the referral. That Elpresador guy is dedicated. He should perhaps select a different team.

The Browns suck every year, though, correct? The Browns consistently underperform.
At least the Eagles fart out rays of hope and promising plays between BITTER disappointments.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thanks for the referral. That Elpresador guy is dedicated. He should perhaps select a different team.

The Browns suck every year, though, correct? The Browns consistently underperform.
At least the Eagles fart out rays of hope and promising plays between BITTER disappointments.
He usually doesnt really give a shyt that theyre losing but with the D being so good and the division being weak right now dude has been going off so far this season :deadrose:

I really think the Browns FO watches his videos cause theyve made every change hes asked for the last 2 weeks

Plus his football knowledge is waaaayyyyyyy better then EDPs

^^^after the Ravens L

^^^after tge Trent Richardson trade :dead:

Last edited:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Go to 8:10 to see ElPresador anticipate the Eagle's loss on Sunday. Game of the week? Philadelphia's offense == a gimmick? :'-(

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
He usually doesnt really give a shyt that theyre losing but with the D being so good and the division being weak right now dude has been going off so far this season :deadrose:

I really think the Browns FO watches his videos cause theyve made every change hes asked for the last 2 weeks

Plus his football knowledge is waaaayyyyyyy better then EDPs

^^^after the Ravens L

^^^after tge Trent Richardson trade :dead:

What's this guys twitter lol